Reviews for Spilled in Beside Her
HAHAHA! This is beautiful! I love your Mai/Zuko stuff, and this one made me cackle but also feel all the feelings! Wonderful job! :D
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/16
This is adorable and seems perfectly in character (of course, not sober character, but drunk in character). Great fic!
Cookies chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
You see, I'm new to the fandom, and one of the things I automatically like about it is its funniness, and well-written stories. I mean, the Maiko part of the fandom, at least. Or maybe that's just because I'm browsing through the top favorited stories.

Funny, weell, written, and honestly one of the best stories I've ever read in my life.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was epic. :3
Psshh... Azula...
Can't stop laughing...
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I love the drunk banter between Zuko and Mai and I love how proving to him how many knives she carries turns into other things.
vacivity chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Of course it's Azula that manages to walk in on them. Drunk Mai and Zuko are so cute. Amazing job.
Shebali chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Sweet! :D
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Can't breathe . . . too much laughter . . . This is my new headcanon okay . . .
it's simply me chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I liked this, a lot. Nothing like a good, drunken goodness to keep entertainment levels high XD
vapanalley chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
"I was trying to show you that I like you," he said, accusing, "But I can't if you won't let me kiss you."

Zuko is such a guy. But oh I love how you characterize these two. This is so sweet and just undeniably cute and sort of sizzly and equal parts thoughtful.
anon195 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
best line:

Why are you running away, nobody even kissed you yet" Bwahahahahahhaha
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Nice, very nice.
woo chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was so so so good! Amazing! Awesome! Funny! Make a sequel! Lol. Thanks for sharing. Maiko ftw! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
zabchan chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
squeee! i do love the creative ways people have of getting mai to loosen up enough to be affectionate, and yourshad excellent flow and captured mai's voice excellently
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »