Reviews for Five Times Makio Wished Jun Wasn't So Pretty
MilieLitre chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I don't know what to say, but I couldn't leave without submitting a review. I was smiling widely while reading your fiction. Makki is so easy to understand !
FantasiaStory chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This was hilarious, seriously.

I loved the last one - wait, no, scratch that.

All of those were of pure win. xDD

Keep it up! b( o v o )
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Aww! That was cute! I've recently started watching this with a friend and it's so cute how Sakurakoji is always with his Makki! Hehe! The pairing is so cute! I think the first one was my favorite just because they kept calling him 'her'! That was funny! And the second one was just epic as well!
Shota-Hunter chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Yay! This one is so funny! I love it how Makkio starts to realize that girls are not nearly as cute as Sakurakouji!

And the Mikkio guest appereance! Uwa! H's so funny yet creepy! :D
mrgg417517 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I like a lot, very fun.

Would you stay hair Jun?

Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wahh! I wish there was more! You know, like a series of twenty times instead :P I thought that it was sad 4 and 5 were shorter (and didn't have a 'beat') but it was lots of fun to read! Thanks!
Maximum Poofy chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
It never occurred to me that there would be fanfiction for MBMH! -hugs- THANKS FOR WRITING SOME! This was cute It made me smile the whole time I read it.
PatrickMcKinney chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Eheheeh. Melikes. You do slash really well without having to make it ubersexual, something most people can't seem to figure out. Very well done. I like #3 the best. _
ColorsOver chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
hahah rotfl. brilliant.

Poor Tegoshi/Sakuranantoka. he's just so molestable liek that I suppose.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
*snickers* I liked them all, but the last one was just priceless and I loved the way it pulled things full circle. Funny.