Reviews for 5 Times Hibari Tried to Kill Ryohei
Rinhail chapter 1 . 2/27
Hibari trying to kill Ryohei to the extreme, lol.

I like this - very funny and in character. Great job. :-)
Hanashi chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oh my god, this is everything I'd hoped and dreamed for after reading the summary. No, it's even BETTER than my dreams!
bakonet chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
yeah awesome story

it's hilarious and IC,very indeed

i love and their personalities clash each other well too
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Funny
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Talk about tough love!
RinxShemi chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I loved this story so much. Continue it please. You got hibari down perfectly :)
evermorefire chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I love all your stories, like seriously. You just have all the best lines in the entire world packed into your works. To make it better, all the people are very in character. Nice work! This story really deserves more attention. (:
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Nawwww! Tough love clearly wins out. "Ryohei only laughs at Tsuna, because the younger boy clearly does not understand the bond of men yet. But that's okay, he's still young and thus can learn." I think I busted a gut laughing at that line!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Ahahaha Ryohei loves all the tough love he gets from Hibari x3
Takara yume chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
OMIGAWD! LO! awesome fic! haha poor ryohei! so silly~
omgpink chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is hilarious! nICE WORK~ A friend reccommended I read this - nithing good is coming out of the feed lately. Thank you for the smile~
RAGA chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ryohei, the one man not even Kyoya can keep bitten to death.

Now the only question is:

Should we call him Kamikaze or the Come-Back Kid?
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
LOL! Poor Hibari. But should I feel more sorry for him for not being able to get rid of his irritation? Or should I feel more sorry for Ryohei that he's just not getting it? XD
Kidiu chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Ha, loved!
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is actually... really entertaining. Kudos to Kyouya for not even thinking of giving up on trying to kill Sasagawa.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »