Reviews for 5 Times Hibari Tried to Kill Ryohei
Great!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/4
This is adorable, and I love how Ryohei is so determined.
sanzohiryuu chapter 1 . 1/26
ryohei... i can't decide whether to be impressed at his tenacity or wonder at his stupidity
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Wow. Just wow. That is amazing. And also hilarious. But mostly amazing. Ryohei must be more immortal than Skull.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Hibari trying to kill Ryohei to the extreme, lol.

I like this - very funny and in character. Great job. :-)
Hanashi chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oh my god, this is everything I'd hoped and dreamed for after reading the summary. No, it's even BETTER than my dreams!
bakonet chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
yeah awesome story

it's hilarious and IC,very indeed

i love and their personalities clash each other well too
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Funny
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Talk about tough love!
RinxShemi chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I loved this story so much. Continue it please. You got hibari down perfectly :)
evermorefire chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I love all your stories, like seriously. You just have all the best lines in the entire world packed into your works. To make it better, all the people are very in character. Nice work! This story really deserves more attention. (:
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Nawwww! Tough love clearly wins out. "Ryohei only laughs at Tsuna, because the younger boy clearly does not understand the bond of men yet. But that's okay, he's still young and thus can learn." I think I busted a gut laughing at that line!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Ahahaha Ryohei loves all the tough love he gets from Hibari x3
Takara yume chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
OMIGAWD! LO! awesome fic! haha poor ryohei! so silly~
omgpink chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is hilarious! nICE WORK~ A friend reccommended I read this - nithing good is coming out of the feed lately. Thank you for the smile~
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »