Reviews for Hallelujah
goawaynow chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
AW! So touching.
icarusforgotten chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Simply beautiful. That story left me dazzled. I loved how you incorporated the song into Edward's view of his relationship with Bella - especially at the end, where he murmurs the final "Hallelujah" before kissing her. The symbolism is incredible! Were you aiming for that, or was it just a subcinscious thing? Either way, I loved it:)
idyllic nocturne chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
*high-pitched fangirl squeal*

That last line was positively inspired! And I totally love that song, though the mixture of Bible references always confused me...I suppose you're not supposed to delve that deep into the lyrics. :D

keep writing,

~id
Shadow Cat From Hell chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I loves it
Niamh929 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
by far one of the best I've read!
Mick chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Aw, that song makes me wanna cry. I really like it, though, and I could definitely see Edward playing/singing it. Very sweet story, great job.
ilovealexrider chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
So Fluffy! Loved it.

ilovealexrider
Ell Michelle chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I really like this song, and the story isn't too bad either! It's really sweet, definitely favorite material:)
KleptoKei chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
aw... beautiful!

One minor detail, only because It's one of my favorite songs:

"Hallelujah" was originally by Leonard Cohen. Many people have re...sung (?) the song, including Rufus Wainwright. (His voice is so much better than Leonard Cohen's, though... lol)

I love it!
mr.muffinman chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
i love this song but i like the jeff buckley version. i always imagined this for twilight when she would leave everyone to go be changed and when she was saying goodbye.
always-luv-lillie chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Definately favorite! very well written, I can totally imagine everything you're saying perfectly . :)
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Cute as! I loved this fic. Love that song, too. :D
WrittingPrincess9 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Oh that is so cute and to my favourite song. Have you ever played it on the piano or saw someone YOU loved playing it? coz it sounds exactly like that. Either that or you have a great and powerful passion for music which is rare these days. Keep on writing. Your a genious!

Sencerly WrittingPrincess9 x
amose chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I was concentrating so much on this. Hahaha.

I was just like staring at the screen not paying attention on the nagging mother over there. Nor the flashing lights on my screen. Nor the cat using me as a scratching post.

You really captured everything pretty well. Can't see anything that needs correcting ... damn you! I can't flame anything!

Whole thing was beautifully described. Gah. Guess what?

*favourite*
the Katt chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
This story is so lovely! I can totally picture the entire scene playing out in my head. Very well written.

Great while actually listening to the song. _ yay for you!