Reviews for The Old Biddy
Caeria chapter 24 . 3/14
I greatly enjoyed the read. Kept me entertained while flying. Thanks.
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 24 . 2/18
Oh god I loved this. I can't really put it into words. Just... yum! Lol. Brilliant. Thanks for writing it. ;)
mxn1fan chapter 24 . 9/4/2013
I will only say this once... I LOVE, and I mean LOVE your story! It's the first story I've read of KakashixSakura which lead me to read more. I love how you wrote it and I love your plot. Especially, the lemon! Which of course everyone loves! I also love how even if it had a lot of lemon, you made it sweet with your very good choice of words, another thing I love so much! Basically, I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
That was the best story I ever read
SwomeeSwan chapter 24 . 2/15/2013
Alright, that was totally amazing and... hot, yeah. eeer *cough*. I loved it! *bow*. Thank you for writing it!
xXSasuSaku 4 EvaXx chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
Loved this story completely. The loving was sweet and...rough :). Yet the pillow talk was romantic ahah
and even though the epilogue was short, it was enough to give a very happy ending XD
I love Rose lol (the much older one!)
zutaragurl57 chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
omg! that was one of the best stories ive read in a while! even if it was mostly lemons, it was done in a very tasteful way. i also love the bits of humor u put in there. great job! (even if i am a few years late in reviewing, just discovered this site over the summer while searching for some new reading material.) keep up the good work!
FloatingPanda chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
Wow. Just wow. This was a great one.:) you're a great writer, honestly. Keep it up and write some more stories please.:D I'd love to read more from you.
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
I loved would've love to see how they dealt with the relationship outside the room! But glad they did get together in the end! Loved it!
fjltbh chapter 24 . 6/30/2012
well what on earth can i say after that... it was amazing!
thats a happy 12 hours gone by mainly reading your fanfic! i love your drawings too and its soo sweet it was made into a book for you! hehe!
SilverBellsWhiteWhistles chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
Hi, just wanted to do one review for the entire story.

Well, I think this was a really good story! However... I think you could've taken it further.

To be honest, I got a little tired of the straight up hotel and sex after a certain amount of chapters. And trust me, I love the smut. What if you had taken it back to the village? The akward emotions, the approval/dissaproval of others... etc. So I'd just really loved to have seen you take it further.

There were a couple issues in fluency and keeping the two in character, but overall a really good story!

Thank you so much for writing!

-Annie.(:
warrioroftheravens chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I loved it. Just the story I was looking for. The confession of love was true and sincere. I liked the ending but it seemed a bit forced. If I hadn't found this story after it had been written this would probably be an angry review telling you to write more. Thank you for finishing the story.I look forward to reading your other work. :)
XxMicciexX chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
I remember when I first got into the KakaSaku fandom, this was one of the first pure smut I read. Not sure if I ever left a review and I know I didn't fav this, but now that I've found it again, I'm doing all that I should've done :-)3
Toreh chapter 24 . 8/16/2011
Nearly 24 chapters of nonstop lemons. Yet surprisingly still tasteful. Lol great work on this!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 24 . 8/9/2011