Reviews for The Old Biddy
LaforayaWattpad chapter 24 . 5/11
(*Screams*)

Dyssha: OMG, SHE GOING INTO FLUFF OVERDRIVE! _
rayvinfay chapter 24 . 11/4/2015
great story thank you for sharing it!
I'm not overly obsessive chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Man, I love this fic. I read it every few months, truthfully. I just realized, though- the amount they say each other's names is pretty unrealistic.
cosmosalone200 chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
This is basically Icha-Icha KakaSaku
FloatingPanda chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I love your work.
Caeria chapter 24 . 3/14/2014
I greatly enjoyed the read. Kept me entertained while flying. Thanks.
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 24 . 2/18/2014
Oh god I loved this. I can't really put it into words. Just... yum! Lol. Brilliant. Thanks for writing it. ;)
mxn1fan chapter 24 . 9/4/2013
I will only say this once... I LOVE, and I mean LOVE your story! It's the first story I've read of KakashixSakura which lead me to read more. I love how you wrote it and I love your plot. Especially, the lemon! Which of course everyone loves! I also love how even if it had a lot of lemon, you made it sweet with your very good choice of words, another thing I love so much! Basically, I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
That was the best story I ever read
SwomeeSwan chapter 24 . 2/15/2013
Alright, that was totally amazing and... hot, yeah. eeer *cough*. I loved it! *bow*. Thank you for writing it!
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
Loved this story completely. The loving was sweet and...rough :). Yet the pillow talk was romantic ahah
and even though the epilogue was short, it was enough to give a very happy ending XD
I love Rose lol (the much older one!)
zutaragurl57 chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
omg! that was one of the best stories ive read in a while! even if it was mostly lemons, it was done in a very tasteful way. i also love the bits of humor u put in there. great job! (even if i am a few years late in reviewing, just discovered this site over the summer while searching for some new reading material.) keep up the good work!
FloatingPanda chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
Wow. Just wow. This was a great one.:) you're a great writer, honestly. Keep it up and write some more stories please.:D I'd love to read more from you.
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
I loved would've love to see how they dealt with the relationship outside the room! But glad they did get together in the end! Loved it!
fjltbh chapter 24 . 6/30/2012
well what on earth can i say after that... it was amazing!
thats a happy 12 hours gone by mainly reading your fanfic! i love your drawings too and its soo sweet it was made into a book for you! hehe!