Reviews for In the After Life
Sexybeast chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I loved it. But when they were talking about kissing, ron should have replied with, 'at least i didnt make a girl cry when i kissed her!' that could have led off into several different convos
TheSecretWeasley5147 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This is really good. FAVORITE!
Rose O'Carroll chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh, and one thing I thought of as I was sending the review. Generally it's considered to be bad form to hold fic hostage for reviews. Although, of course, reviews are wonderful, you should be writing for the love of it.

I really hope you don't take this the wrong way. I liked your story. But a few years ago, somebody ripped apart one of my stories for a lot of the same faults yours had and ones that were even worse. It was harsh. Frankly, after I read it, I cried, because it was the first time anyone had ever told me that my work was crap; I deleted my work and vowed not to write again. But afterwards, I realized that my work really was crap, and I vowed to make it better. Now it is (although, of course, I'm still learning new things every time I write- I'm still far from perfect). Now I'm trying to return the favor.

It really was a good idea you had.
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Maybe Harry and family could go to Godric's Hollow together or have a picnic or something! Also, they could watch their remaining family members together! That's about the extent of my ideas! Thanks lots and lots for writing!
terasnik chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
great I love it
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Ok, this is really for chapter 1, but I decided i would just review both chapters at once. Unfortunately there was only one chapter! So! I really enjoyed chapter one, the sarcastic comments and the lines which i unfortunately didn't recognize from Wicked. I am going to find your sequel now, thanks so much for writing!
angi88 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
This is how i think it should have ended too- happy! I expecially loved the line -And then they smushed their lips together more…and here’s Dan with the weather…Oh, I think they’re done.

I was practically dying by laughing so hard at that point.

Great Job! )

I'm gonna go read the sequel now

PRONGS-and-LILY-forever
GinnyLover14 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
I never read fics that are only 1 chapter long unless someone suggests them. There are so many HORRIBLE one-shots out there.
Erorfinne chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Yay! Me am a lucky ducky! xD
SingingBird812 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
"And then they smushed their lips together more…and here’s Dan with the weather…Oh, I think they’re done."

I loved that line. It made me laugh. :D
Erorfinne chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Hehe, it was funny.

But I do feel something was missing. *contempates*

Maybe it was because the story was rather short?

I don't know.

But I did think that some parts could be told in better detail.

And no, I did not mean the snogging. xP

P.S. If the criticism seems harsh, blame nerd camp. We had to provide constructive criticism for EVERY single essay EVERYBODY wrote. -_- (Hyphen, underscore, hyphen! lol)

P.P.S. When a man and a man and a man love each other very much, they engage in intense physical attraction! xD
choirsinger chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
loved it!
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
This story is really sweet. I would love it if you would continue. The ending sentences are a really good idea, kudos for thinking of taking them and for the fluff. You should go into more detail w/ the dead historical figures, that was funny. By the way, what does !1!1!1eleven mean? Have a nice day!

Minerva McGonagall Rox
ChrissyWhissy chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I reslly like this story, the way they're all happy and whatnots. Its also kinds humorous, which is always great.

And since you want helpful reviews, I'll suggest for the sequel (which I hope will happen) everybody watching the kids? Well, I guess they wouldn't really be kids anymore... But you get what I mean.