Reviews for Help Needed
FORD B chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
Truly great read here! Lloking forward to seeing how it all ends in the next story or stories!
HarbingerLady chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
brake means the tool to stop your vehicle. I think you means 'break' (destroy, rest time, damage)
Tony-El chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Awesome story! I love the tie-ins! Looking for more stories from and can't wait to read them.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
Well, at least Starscream is gone. He is a pain, and best to be left for dead. But Megatron is a WHOLE different ball game! Luthor, be VERY careful in dealing with him!
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
A very satisfying finish for a nice series. Great use and mix of the characters.
JovianJeff chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
What a wonderful chapter that kept the flavor and character of all the shows blending into one universe and story.
Ultra Prime-Autobot Hero chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Wheres Metroplex? Only he could he could take care of Trypticon. Awesome chapter! I hope Metroplex arrives and saves the day.
Ultra Prime-Autobot Hero chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
This an awesome chapter but Trypticon is spelled with a y not an I. Just for future referneces.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Well, at least the exprience in SGC is paying off for Jack. ALWAYS have a Plan B, and a Plan C to fall back on if Plan A can't/won't work. Now, to get Clark out of there!
wildflower1014 chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Thank you for updating it so quickly. This was a good chapter.
wildflower1014 chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
I have read most of your stories and I want you to know that I really liked them. The transformer stories are my favorite. I'm looking forward to you updating the Smallville crossover one.
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
I loved how this chapter showed the best and worse of Jack O'Neill. He is the kind of man you want defending you, at the same time he's flawed, he has prejudices and they aren't nice ones (not that any prejudice could be called nice). I loved how Jonathan told him off, defended his son, and how what could have been an ugly scene was turned around as Jack was reminded of his own. Not many authors I've seen ever do this, present the best and worse of Jack O'Neill, nor have ever done so well at it. Not that this chapter was all about Jack, it just stood out the most. Bravo dear sir, bravo!
Jusmine chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
Awesome story! My only complaint is that most of the time you don't seem to know where the question mark key is.

Ah well! Keep up the good work!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
Well Mr. President, the reason you weren't informed was due to the fact that people in this area keep things like that UNDER WRAPS! And I wonder what Luthor has in mind for this strike against Metroplex?
Harry2 chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
I remember Tripticon from both the TV series and from the Comic Books. He was the Decepticons equivalent of Metroplex and a tough fighter in his own right! No wonder the Decepticreeps wanted Clark! He could fuel that monster for a LONG TIME!