Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
curvesforever chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awww so true, only wanting happiness for the one you love because that will make you sweet.
hf chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
this is really good, you should write some more
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This was so sweet, and can I just say that it almost doesnt seem right that Much can be so giving, so loyal, and loving, and recive nothing except a friendship (although its one that we see means everything to him) that transends the believable, who wouldnt want a friend like Much? Seadfast, loyal, and selfless to a fault. Who wouldnt want to have someone like that at there side? In less than a page you've taken Much and defined him in so many words.

"Because he was happy. And nothing else mattered.

Because he could bear the fighting that way. And nothing else mattered.

Because it kept him in spirits. And nothing else mattered.

Because he was in love. And nothing else mattered.

Because he wasn’t happy.

And Much knew, after so many years, that the only thing that mattered to him was Robin’s happiness."

He loved enough to let go completely and still smile about it, because his love is a differant sort than the average, he's happy that Robins happy, even if its not with him. Not thats a true love rarely seen. There's no need to expand it, because its written write there between all the lines.

"It only mattered when Much could see Robin’s heart breaking."
WrathWings chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Wow. This is pretty much how I thought of their relationships. Much just wants Robin to be happy even if it's not with him and Robin is happy with Marian. ;.; This makes me sad, but it's good. Please write more.
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Nice job!

Thanks for sharing.

I wrote just one also.

Maybe we should both try again ( smile )!