Reviews for Gay Abandon
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 3/31
I love this!
Cascaper chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Brilliant! Magnificent! I couldn't stop grinning. Your James is absolutely ticklingly funny- I often found myself reading a few sentences aloud just to enjoy them more. Favorited without a second thought.
weaselette01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Love! Love! Love! I know if that would happen, I would be one of the girls just Staring. Loved all of it. Definitely a fave.

I get the whole "guys don't understand how hot gay men can be together thing." They never do.

Again, Loved it!

Weaselette01 :)
fucknickelback chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I would totally be the creepy girl muttering "take his clothes off." Lol! :) That was great. Interesting from Prongs' point of view. Also, I liked Lily's part in the story.
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
LMFAO! SOOOO Cutee! ANDDD HILARIOUS!

My favorite part is when hes like MY Bed! :[ LOL GREATTT
lucy the divaqueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
first of all, I loved this. Still, though, it does seem thoroughly implausible and a tad creepy that James would follow them up when they're going to have sex. its a little...uncomfortable? i dont know. but apart form that, it was really well done, and funny and sweet.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
HOTNESS.

And I would so totally be one of those girls leaning forwards and just blatantly STARING.

... and either that girl was me in a former life or, I've learned how to time-travel. ("TAKE HIS CLOTHES OFFFFFFFF!")

*Fave*

-Twinkie
SweetoothMegs chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
*grins like a maniac*

If you want my opinion, refer to Lily's reaction.
marieche chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
i lurve james ;D thanks! and i'm with lily!
notsoinnocentfangirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
aw

sweet.

and did James really have to go upstairs? what did he think they were going to be doing?

Lol. I'd think my reaction would be similar to Lily's.

Good job. I liked this:D
Lady Sarai Black chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
When I first started reading this story, I didn't know whether I would like it or not - But I did. I actually love the way it was written, and I love James' running commentary... especially the ending! Really well done. LS
Elessae chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Hahahaha, good for James to finally get in on all the action! Especially after all his contributions and patience and selflessness too!

Wonderfully written, with humor that works so well! Thank you for sharing!
MadideLlama chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Take his clothes off...Take his clothes off!

-DaLlama
OoverO chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Haha,, this is so god!

I thought they were gonna say that they knew Lily James and Peter saw them...

Hehe,, this is so great. (:
AndDelightReigned chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Nice. Although I don't think James would willingly spy (even for a second) on Remus and Sirius having sex. But it does make a humorus situation.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »