Reviews for Tales of Mojo 'Superdog'
CrazyFrog chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
LOL hilarious stuff! Ratchet's been such a smart-aft lately! XD I love how Ironhide retaliates to Bumblebee too!... Hmm...Can you imagine a ticklish Ratchet or a ticklish Ironhide? That would be so cute and so funny! Ok, see you next chapter!
P.S. I'm so sorry to hear about Tequila. May Tequila rest in peace and God bless her soul.
Lord-Soundbabe chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Umm looking for the little boy's room? Haha loved it keep the good work!
Horser01 chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
Lol! I can't wait for more! :D
blackstar822 chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
Speaking of Sunny and Sides, when are any new bots coming? I would love to see Red Alert's and the twins reactions! Poor Red's CPU would crash!
Night of the Fallen chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
Oh, dear Lord, this is hilarious.

I actually had to stuff my arm in my mouth to make sure not to wake anyone up in my house, because it's 2 in the morning.

Please, you have to update!
T420000 chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
haha this was friggin hillarious
PandylBas chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
LOL, that was awesome and a total bust. Keep goin'!
PandylBas chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
They were mean to ironhide! *shakes fist to bee and sam*

Also this convo is ridiculous:

“Yes Sam?”

“That thing Mojo had, it was a Playboy type thing, wasn’t it?”

“What is it your Government says? Oh yes. I categorically deny everything and no comment.”

“Hot damn! It was a naughty magazine thing!”

“Heh. Cool.”

...wha? Who says that?*raises hand* guilty, i would so go looking for it to see more.
PandylBas chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
He couldn’t see "Optimus tramping along at a jog with a sweatband around his forehead"

- I read past the optimus and almost died of laughter but then i caught the
Rithralinde chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
i love you...

in a platonic...well no, a strangerlyish...rather a platonic form revised to fit the needs of a stranger kind of way.

Update soon!
Decepticop 643 chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
Yes! I knew it! So it was Ratchet after all, and he gave the naughty couple what they wanted! Poor Mojo is completely clueless as to what his sticky-beak owner is up to '_'

I've also read Mojo Mayhem a little while ago and it is one of my absolute favourite stories on the site. This is a fantastic sequel keep it up!

You're an awesome writer!

Decepticop 643.
Decepticop 643 chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
Awesome chapter! Bumblebee should'nt let Sam push him around though, after all who's bigger and got the gun? And somehow I've got the feeling that Optimus isn't the one who will open the door at all, I've got a strong feeling that it's Ratchet for some reason...
mataulvr chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
heh this was great!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 11 . 4/8/2008
ROFLOL Can't wait for more. _
theshadowcat chapter 11 . 4/8/2008
Fun? With some ancient thing Ratchet had? *snerk* I seriously doubt that. Guess they'll just have to try and get into Ironhide's quarters next. That should be fun in a very evil and twisted way.

More soon please.