Reviews for Puppet Life
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That was interesting, very much so.
FreshFish chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
yea! Godd fic. I like the animosity between them as much as they share affection.
Anei Aikouka chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I like the way that this feels creepy and tender at the same time.
SpidersBlood chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I liked this. It was very deep and well thought out. I agree with what is said, here.
Nenya85 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This was really fascinating. Both Ryou Bakura and the Spirit of the Ring are characters I find interesting witout ever knowing what to say about them myself, so I really like the way your stories seem to be mysterious and yet characterize them so well. It's funny but it's like their personalities as you write them seem to slip in and out as if they were a bit ghostlike if that makes sense.

I liked the part with Ryou and Amane, because the whole occult thing takes such a tragic turn later - seems like so much a product of loss that there's something both heart warming and heart-breaking to see how innocent and childlike and fun his and his sister's game of let's pretend was. And it just felt so real - I can remember playing games like that with my own brother and cousins.

I thought the most powerful part was your description of Ryou Bakura with the Spirit, when he's remembering their making love - because the description starts out so sensual and just plain hot - then when you get to the part where he suddenly comes to with this sense of being unsatisfied and craving and empty - it's like a glass of cold water in the face - and yet it's inevitable at the same time, it's like on some level that's the way it has to end - but you really made me feel what Ryou Bakura was feeling and ache with him.
Mistress Silence chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I love this. It is very well written, and the word choice choice is splended. I give it a 10/10!
silver replies chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
XD Awesome.
casaragi chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
this is one of the best onshots i have every read *-* love it