Reviews for Chain of Command
SacredOrder chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
Whoa! That was great. I mean what more can you expect from the first fight. Sol totally owned Ky. Fantastic fight scene and I like how you have set up the continuing rivalry in the future. Great story!
chronoofdarkness chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
OMG! You've got me drooling in anticipation for the next chapter of this. This is amazing. I've read many solxky fanfictions, most of them don't hold a candle to this. It's so well written and they stay in character. i can not wait for the next chapter Please keep up the good work! (And Update soon!)
Eagleheart chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
(O.O) YES! DUEL! DO IT!.I very much liked the impromptu promotion! All I can think to say at this time is that there are some stories that you skim through, reading ahead to the good part, or the battle, or some particularly interesting dialogue, and then there are stories where you read each and every word, and go back over them once or perhaps twice, savoring each tidbit of literary chocolate.

( ..) This is literary chocolate! Please keep up the excellent work!
SacredOrder chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
It just keeps getting better! I like your portrayal of Kliff. I've never really stopped to think about how he may have been during the war but I think you got it perfectly. First encounter now first duel. I can't wait for the next chapter!
SacredOrder chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
This was an great battle sequence. Ky's already on the road to becoming a hero. I liked the how you had Ky create Ride the Lightning. Pure instinct and guts. Ky enjoying the battle like that was kinda like Sol. Great chappy and looking forward to the next update.
Eagleheart chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
(-) Superb! Very fun read, perfectly paced and gripping. Ky's insight on the nature of battle was a delight to read, and his impromptu Ride the Lightning beta version was great. o.o The pre-battle tension and introduction were also very well-crafted, descriptive and engaging but not overly wordy. As I said before, superb. . I highly anticipate Chapter 3!
Acacia chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I REALLY like your writing style! Haven't come across a lot of Guilty Gear fics that interested me this much! Ky's personality is just perfect; it's still Ky, yet you added that bit of insecurity being a relatively new, 15-year old recruit. Sol, needless to say, is also a badass. Their first meeting's dialouge was great~
Eagleheart chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
.An excellent portrayal of a younger Ky, and Sol's nonchalance was captured perfectly. Very nicely written, I hope that more will be forthcoming.
SacredOrder chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Nice! Great start to your story. Not many set during the Crusades so it will be interesting to see what happens and who shows up. I really liked the first meeting of Sol and Ky. I'm a fan of Ky but sometimes Sol is just too cool.

Not interested,” Sol cut him off. “Hate collecting dead men’s names. Recruits don’t have much life expectancy here. You live through tonight, you can tell me after.”

Total badazz. Update soon please.
reitsu chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Looks good! I love GG stories set during the Cruades! I like the detail of the tactics and how the Order operate. Keep up the good work!