Reviews for Who I Am
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? !? !? ?! ?! !? !? !? !? ?! !? !? ?! !? !? !? !? ?! ?! !? !? !?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIO4FB IHRFRJ3 HUIRH FVU IJ 4! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
SHIT! ! ! I THINK I JUST FUCKED UP MY COMPUTER! AND IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT! ! ! ! ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
FUCKING HOLY HELL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
The Frozen Nightingale chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
whoa, didn't see that coming.
sciencefreak330 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
You are so evil! However, that was a wonderfully written story.
SlaughterOtter chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I likey
Alexis Feynman chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I didn't find this story evil at all... just rather lame, and entirely unbelievable in parts. For example, "Strange desires had been running through Sam's head... ...after a mere day she gave in to them." No explanation was offered for why this was happening, and it was followed up by "...she was a murderer, and always will be." Why is she always a murderer? Hasn't our dear angsty-goth Sam ever heard of therapy? Self check-in to the nearest mental ward? "Am and always will be" is a helpless teenager mentality. And though a teenager, Sam is far from helpless. If something was going on that she didn't like, she'd do something about it.

'“Oh, holy God, I have sinned.” She whispered, beginning to adopt the ways of Christianity.'

Ha ha, nice try. I can see turning to a God one has never previously believed in in a time of great strife, such as she was experiencing, but she's a long way from "beginning to adopt the ways of Christianity." Especially where there are several religions, absolutely none of which call themselves Christianity, that center around a single holy God. Also, the religious insert seemed rather pointless given what was to follow in the story.

That's it. I'll shut up now. ;)