Reviews for Who I Am
The Frozen Nightingale chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
whoa, didn't see that coming.
sciencefreak330 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
You are so evil! However, that was a wonderfully written story.
SlaughterOtter chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I likey
Janette Morgan chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I didn't find this story evil at all... just rather lame, and entirely unbelievable in parts. For example, "Strange desires had been running through Sam's head... ...after a mere day she gave in to them." No explanation was offered for why this was happening, and it was followed up by "...she was a murderer, and always will be." Why is she always a murderer? Hasn't our dear angsty-goth Sam ever heard of therapy? Self check-in to the nearest mental ward? "Am and always will be" is a helpless teenager mentality. And though a teenager, Sam is far from helpless. If something was going on that she didn't like, she'd do something about it.

'“Oh, holy God, I have sinned.” She whispered, beginning to adopt the ways of Christianity.'

Ha ha, nice try. I can see turning to a God one has never previously believed in in a time of great strife, such as she was experiencing, but she's a long way from "beginning to adopt the ways of Christianity." Especially where there are several religions, absolutely none of which call themselves Christianity, that center around a single holy God. Also, the religious insert seemed rather pointless given what was to follow in the story.

That's it. I'll shut up now. ;)