Reviews for Masque's Off!
Katherine chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
...and his heart shrunk three sizes that day.
Katherine chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Uh oh. Someone halloween-grinched the scarecrow. I doubt there will be singing.
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Hmm...Scarecrow dessed up as the scarecrow. Interesting thought. Great story!
Matchet Hatchet chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
That. Was. Awesome.
Wolfyfox chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
hilarious. LOVE his plan. pumkin necklesses, genious!
Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Great story! Perfect costume for him, and the clowning around was hilarious. Liked the nod to Discworld, too. Their win, and his reaction, were awesome.
mutantsrocktheworld chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I love your fics; you have a very engaging style of writing.

'...out there in the dark, something was watching you and it was hungry.' That reminded me of a footnote in The Amulet of Smarkand (a Bartimeus book) where a djinni says '...in fact, there's probably something big with lots of tentacles hovering behind you right NOW.'

Happy writing!
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Karma's a bitch indeed. Ergh. This vas sad. Amazing work though!
BloodofthePen chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
This story is extremely amusing.

"Whoever had decided that Batman wasn't scary was in serious need of a late-night confrontation with him, alone in an alley, shoulderblades digging into a brick wall as the Dark Knight aimed a fist directly at their face..." Heehee
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
"Yes. Right after he was certain he hadn't doomed himself to a fiery death." Heehee Giggles throughout the chapter...

On, to the rest of the fic!
Twinings chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
Aw. This really made me giggle...poor guy. Great job!

-3.0
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
No,no,no! Oh,Poor Jonathan! :( Well,at least his device finally worked in the end. That's something,anyway. I'm betting that will be one Halloween party nobody will ever forget. Happy Halloween,indeed! :)
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
He did lots of things...breathing,walking,gassing girls with big ,how I love that line! :)I also liked how you had *Dorothy* dress like the one in the book, instead of like the one in that asinine musical. *blech* Only a five year old or someone who doesn't like to read,would think that that stupid movie was better than the books! (um,sorry,i was just venting) I'm sure poor Jonathan thinks that scaring all those people,more than makes up for him having to act like an ass. Jonathan as a possible fuzzy duck? LOL. :)
Jen Rock chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
This is just perfect. Trying to ban scary things in Gotham on Halloween? That's just begging for Scarecrow's intervention. I'm looking forward to him gassing everyone. The wimpy "Batman" was amusing but I'm guessing Bruce is in disguise at the party. Great job and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Yeah! You show 'em who's boss,Jonny! The Master of Fear rules forever! :)