Reviews for Definitely not a Love Story
Felix Marome chapter 1 . 2/17
This is the first story that I ever read that had Kakashi/Guy pairing, and it has never failed at making me smile no matter how many times I've read it.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
This was so funny, it's still making me laugh and giggle like crazy fifteen minutes after I finished reading it! XD good job writing this, you described Kakashi and Gai's awkward relationship very well.
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This story is really cute!
I read the whole story smiling from ear to ear!
:D
Enchanted Castle chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
This was kind of disturbing... *shudders*
Camath chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
This is perfection
Onokiyo chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Kind of disturbing to see Kakashi and Gai together but this story is written so good and hilarious!
berry5tz chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This was hilarious! Poor, Kakashi. I don't think I could handle Gai wooing me either. Lol Gai's team really made me laugh especially hard. When Neji and Tenten ran off with Lee, that was just priceless.

The serenade was another part I loved. When Anko started yelling and throwing potted plants from her balcony at Gai and his horrible singing. All the while Kakashi was keeping a pillow over his head trying to drown out Gai. It was just good all of it was just good. Know that I faced this one!
Storm Windows chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I would've liked to see more of Gui REALLY wooing Kakashi. Like, Gai giving him flowers, those are what GAI likes, not Kakashi. So the reading Icha Icha was Gai thinking of Kakashi's desires instead of his own.

The way Gai treated Kakashi reminded me of how dog people mistreat cats. You don't pet a cat the way you do a dog. When you use your whole hand on a dog, they wag their tail, and this indicates happiness. When you use your whole hand and run it down a cat's back, their tail will start to move and twitch, indicating frustration and irritation from the overstimulation, and them trying to get rid of it through their tail. When a cat's tail starts moving back and forth, that means they are about to scratch you unless you play with them, help them release their energy and blow off some steam. The proper way to pet a cat is to put your hand/finger on their nose and let the CAT walk into YOU. Then they are petting themselves with your hand. THEY control the petting.

Gai, with the flowers and the poetry and what not was obviously over stimulating Kakashi, overwhelming him, so it's no wonder he lashed out (even if he didn't particularly want to hurt his friend). It would've been nice to see Gai accidently woo Kakahsi while trying to make it up to him. Like, maybe he cleans Kakahsi's place of all pollen after he learns of the flower phobia, and later finds that Kakashi is using the simple apology note on rice paper as a bookmark, or he finds the single lilac in Kakashi's Icha Icha book and is like "What about your phobia of flowers?" and Kakashi could be like "this is a single flower. Not enough pollen to activate my allergies." And maybe Gui realizes that chocolates were a bad idea since Kakashi doesn't like sweet stuff, so he offers to treat him to the Ramen place or whatever. And maybe he and Gai joke about Gai's attempts at wooing, and Gai mentions that for his next trick he'd bought movie tickets to the Icha Icha movie and read all the books so that after the movie he could seduce Kakashi, and Gai only mentions this because he wants to give both tickets to Kakashi, no strings attatched, and Kakashi can invite whoever he wants or rip the second ticket into shreds-it's Gai's gift to Kakashi for being so much trouble. And of course Kakashi is slack jawed, wide eyed, shivery. Thinking "Gai read Icha Icha to seduce me. He fucking read ICHA ICHA in order to seduce me. Oh god." *shivers* at remembering that one scene he'd found deliciously hot but had never tried with anyone. And then Kakashi is standing at Gai's door that night holding a single perfect rose wearing a black suit, the tickets in his pocket.

And maybe Kakashi doesn't do poetry and flowers, but he knows that's what Gui likes, so he DOES have a poem-written by someone else.

A single flow'r he sent me, since we met.
All tenderly his messenger he chose;
Deep-hearted, pure, with scented dew still wet-
One perfect rose.
I knew the language of the floweret;
"My fragile leaves," it said, "his heart enclose."
Love long has taken for his amulet
One perfect rose.

Why is it no one ever sent me yet
One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get
One perfect rose.

And after reading the poem Gui is quick to assure Kakashi that he much prefers the rose to a limo, and Kakashi is like "I know. That's the point". And maybe their ideas of romance will always be very different, but they care enough about each other to make it work.
Rose chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This was the most funny, romantic cute story that I have read about Kakashi and Guy. It made me laugh out loud at times, and it left me feeling warm and like I had the fuzzies, haha. You wrote Kakashi and Guy very well. They were so in character, that I can imagine this happening in Canon. Guy is so sweet, outrageous, and just lovable. Kakashi is hilarious with his tactic in trying to avoid the Green Beasts romance. I also loved the part about Neiji, Tenten and Lee being roped in on Guy's romance. That left me breathless with laughter.

I also love that you wrote almost everyones reaction to Kakashi and Guy's 'romance', lol.

The ending was great. I loved those last three words. They were very moving, and so cute.

Ok, I'm done with my review, haha. As you can see, I love this story.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Aww cuteish XD I laughed so hard while reading this. Especially seeing Guy in a tuxedo. A GREEN one at that. These two are so weird together but so perfect at the same time! I love them
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Picked this up off of Riya3's story and I can see why she recommended it. This was an Awesome story, with non-stop humor, and the involvement of the village really made it that much better. Especially liked how you wrote Iruka and Anko. The ending was priceless. Thanks for the laugh!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That. Was. PRICELESS! Riya3 recommended this, and even though I don't normally read M rated, this was so funny and well written!
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I think you may have killed me, I laughed so hard ;)

I'm not a KakaGai fan, but this was just too interesting to ignore... I'm happy I read it :D
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Brilliant piece! Loved the humor/crackiness-but-with-cuteness! I loved how your wrote Neji and TenTen as having already looked at crazy in the eye and accepting it lol. I also loved Kakashi fleeing from Gai. Overall an awesome lighthearted piece that was great for relaxing :)
Riya3 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This...is amazing. I love the way you write, and the slow, humorous yet romantic progression. Kakashi demanding no romance, and lots of sex, is extremely IC. And the way the other characters bring in more humour is just amazing. This is a nice pairing, and I can really imagine it happening. It's extremely high-quality for a one-shot, and if you're going to write any more GaixKakashi stories you should definitely inform me because I'm ready to read ()
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »