Reviews for The Soul Sepulchre
Cutiepie120048 chapter 32 . 9/14
WHAT HAPPENED?! DID YOU QUIT?! ARE YOU HURT?!

This story is so amazing! This is the few that have captured my soul (no pun intented) completely.

EVEN IF IT'S BEEN A FEW YEARS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!

MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE IT!

Keep Up The Good Work~!
OrangeWolf4 chapter 32 . 1/18
Why please don't make me suffer I know it has been a long time since you updated but PLEASE update soon hopefully... my mind will go overdrive with theories I have that will happen next. Don't make them theories please make them the TRUTH!
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 32 . 1/5
Pointless to subscribe to this, but eh, I'm a dreamer. So what if it's been 5 years since you last updated.
All I have left to say whilst I subscribe to this story in vain hope is how dare you have such a way with cliff hangers. It's very cruel.
But I wish you well in whatever you're currently doing.
This thing keeps my heart pumping all the way through. Why haven't I found this gem before
Specter14 chapter 32 . 5/10/2016
... Dang it. xDDDDD And it was getting so good!
Man I REALLY hope this isn't dead... But it probably is since it hasn't been updated in 3 years... Welp either way I loved it! Thanks so much for writing this beautiful fanfic! I'll be here if you happen to update again! :) :) :)
CrayonPencil chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Okay, I can Latin a bit, so that in the summary means: my name is (Legio), what are we much. Or something like that...
italylikespasta12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This actually was really fucking good ... I really wood like more but I know it's not gonna happen which really makes me miserable this was so good and you left it so long ago!why? I'm just curious ? Any ways of you get this, Please up continue for my sanity!
Sarah G chapter 32 . 11/28/2015
I'm not sure if I love you for creating such a gem or hate you for the cliffhanger
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 32 . 10/31/2015
Very very good chapter. I am definitely enjoying it but are you planning on continuing this story? I am looking forward to what happens next. Please update as soon as you possibly can.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Very very good chapter. On to the next one.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
This is getting to be an interesting story. I think I will keep my eyes on this one. Let's see what happens next. On to the next chapter.
Tem's Promise chapter 32 . 10/7/2015
IT PAINS ME THAT YOU HVENT UPDATED THIS STORY IN AWHILE. But oh my god your plot and details and writing and portrayal of the characters is literally perfection. I'm in love with every single one of your characters and I honestly wish for a continuation of this. This is one of the real few gems I have found on here. Once I found this fic I honestly couldn't put it down I had to stop everything and just continue reading this. YOURE SO GOO ASDFGHJKL
Even if you don't continue this, I want to thank you for taking the time to write this. You're lovely.
Mewsali chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Danny Fenton was- ~
Jas: don't sing the theme song.
You're no fun.
Chronicler chapter 32 . 7/18/2015
TOTALLY AWESOME.
I'm hanging onto my seat with suspense. I really wanted to see how Sam and Tucker reacted when Danny's Mark was revealed to them... and the moment Danny removed his shirt. *V* Nah, not really, but I really am curious how he's going to deal with getting that removed... because you list this being before the final movie where his parents found out about him being Danny Phantom. So... how did he remove the mark? Did he dig it out himself with a scalpel? Dare I say... did he go to Vlad? Or is there some other way to get rid of it? The way this ends here, with the atmospheric conclusion that just personifies Danny's strange icy life doesn't really... finalize the story... but I suppose it does give a sort of "story goes on" impression. Which is in no means bad, I really like the way this ended...
I could see the next book continuing the journey to figuring out how to get rid of the Mark and the bigger mystery behind his dads parents, and the Night of Abbaddon, and the Legion, and that idiot who experimented on people in the first place, and- hey... does Vlad set off his Ghost sense? Just- curious... as I find the Legion- oddly- I woulnd't say similar... but familiar to the halfa... but it could be something fleeting.
ANYWAYS, I apologize for being such a spazzy rambler... *Cough-rolls-eyes-with- shameless-grin-cough*
Its just... WHAT HAPPENS?!
Its like this egg- so gentle and colorful, and so- pretty and then- throughout multiple parts of this story it just felt like Danny was Humpty Dumpty and was getting thrown off the wall- not TOO much, as he didn't shatter into a million pieces, but it was exciting enough to not be able to stop reading after minutes of pacing and not being able to stop thinking about what the next chapter promises... *SIGHS DRAMATICALLY AND SMILES EARNESTLY with battering eyes. "What happens?" _ *sobs*
peacelight24 chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
Eh, for stir fry I usually just cook some chunks of meat (I prefer chicken) in a pan with some Worcestershire sauce, and then once the meat's about halfway done I add the vegetables and more Worcestershire. Let it cook until vegetables are tender and the meat is thoroughly done. I think for chicken it has to be like 160 degrees? Maybe 170. Fahrenheit, that is. Boom. Done.

Of course, my dad is a real baby when it comes to spices, so everything has to be pretty bland. I usually add some kind of hot sauce to my own plate.

I like this story. The idea is original, and Danny isn't living up to his normal fan fiction tropes. I've barely begun, so I don't know yet, but I'm excited for the rest!