Reviews for I'd Be Better Off
gigihailee chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Please update! I would really like to see the story grow because its really good and it seems really interesting
darbydoo chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
are you going to write more of this story? Because if you are I would love to read it
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
awwww its so cute and sweet and UPDATE THIS FUCKING SJIT OKAY i don't mean to sound so rube but THIS IS THE ONLY DANNYXKWAN THERE IN ALL EGGSISTENCE NOW STOP #$%&'n AROUND AND UPDAT WITH DASH JEALOUS OVER DANNY NOW MARCH SOILDER
181525 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Aww, sweet, I loved it!3 I should totally try an start a game of British Bulldog someday! (tackle version, of course)lol

:( Poor Dash, I'm more a fan of Dash/Danny than Kwan/Danny, but the scene at the end was just so cute! :D

*Childhood Flashback* I used to play "Sharks and Minnows" all the time at the pool! That was so much fun! I had no idea it was actually a land game!
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
LOL! Ya, I have heard of that game, we played the flag version in middle school and the vest version (where the predators wear a vest and have to catch all of those not wearing a vest) we called it Flag Tag a LOT lol! But we also called it Cat & Mouse LOL!

Please update soon

DarkAnubisAngel
Hawainne chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Love the story, hope you continue! I'm not that a big fan of British bulldog, even if i'm one of the best sprinters in my class! maybe it was because my friends decided to go dog pill on me...shesh some friends
Monkey Wrench chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
-sighs- Look, I'm sorry, hun. I didn't mean to attack you like that and I know nothing I say now can make up for the hurt I caused. Truthfully, I didn't mean anything I said about your writing. If you'd like to know why I did it, I'll explain.

I won't go into all the reasons why I snap when I think someone is hateful towards different cultures. Probably the one that spurred it the most was that a friend was recently killed in a hate crime and I haven't gotten over it. I reality, I enjoy your writing and think you're quite talented. I did have some issues with Photo Opportunities, but I used my constructive criticism in a dark way because I obviously didn't get the joke. I grasped at straws to find things to get back at you and I ended up cursing you out and insulting writing I liked.

I'm truly sorry and while I don't expect you to forgive me, I hope you can feel a little better knowing what I wrote was just a load of shit from someone who needs to re-read things before she jumps to conclusions.

From one emotionally unstable young woman to another, I apologize from the depths of my soul.
magpie8spook chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
*virtual hugs you* I'm sorry you had to come into contact with one of the more unpleasant people lurking around the site. I promise there are good people out there too; it's just that very often, the more unsavory characters go out of their way to get to you.

My advice: Don't dwell on it. You totally pwned whoever it was with that eloquent letter of yours, anyway.

Hoping you can put this unfortunate experience out of your memory;

-Magpie
magpie8spook chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
You pulled me in with the summary, then the plot dragged me into reading the whole thing. I kind of like the fact that I was expecting Danny to win, and then he didn't. I also liked the 'zombie-movie' description; I feel like that every morning getting off the bus. *shudders*

Hah, I only vaguely know the game, and it has no name that I know of, though it could have been the 'run and don't get tackled' game. In which case, I suppose I'm safe.

Hm...normally, I don't read slash (ok, never) but the first chapter holds enough promise that I want to know what happens next, so congrats on that, I guess. :]

Keep it up;

-Magpie
saint2sinners chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Nicely done. Don't worry. Statisticly you gonna get the pond scum with the pretty water and there are enough of us who (even if you don't hear from us) enjoy your work for it not to matter.

Unfortunatly a big part of being a writer( even if its just fanfiction for fun) is the critisim that will come, although there is a diff between this critting and flaming. And if he/she didn't get the joke then he/she wasn't paying enough attention or wasn't intelligent enough to see it. Either way not worth your tears.

On a more personal note i understand what you discribed you'd been through, i spent my juniior school career coming home in tears and crying but you have to letthat stff go in order to move on and heal. Never forget, you don't have to forgive but you should really try and let go. Facebook the poeple and send them messages explaining how they hurt you or whatever. And you might be surprised. I had moved past it so didn't try to find them but had 3 people who tormented me in junior school randomly contact me asking for forgiveness and saying that they were sorry. It does a lot.

You can't keep crying when similar blows open old wounds or it will never get better. So do it for you, not for them and not for anything else.

Looking forward to your next update of "Photo"

later

saint
Monkey Wrench chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
You know what, asshole? Your writing is far too terrible to be such an egotistical bitch. "Photo Opportunities" is presumptuous, uncomfortable, and severely lacking a stable and enthralling plot - at BEST. This one was just as awful.

And another thing. Leave your ridiculous hate for foreign countries out of your garble. I'm sickened that you're so xenophobic. You could have LEAST made it sound like you weren't so hateful. It's ridiculous to get that worked up by something so small - don't be such a prat, because dammit, you don't get to choose what you grow up hearing.

Fucking jerk.
lurkerlaine chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Danny/Kwan!1! That's gotta be my absolute favorite rarepair of the Phandom. Go you!

I don't know that game at all, by any name.