Reviews for Coming Back to You
Hello, Michmak.
This is no review of your story,
but could you please check the following story:
s/4155543/1/Potions-and-Kittens
written by mamaduck.
It is rated K
and seems absolutely harmless at first view, but I think,
it should be rated M. At least. (Just wrote a review to mamaduck.)

I cannot allow little children to read a story, where a male teacher hits a female pupil this way.
Thank you, m.
Pjaneloke chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
Beautifully written. I really don't mind if it ended here but can help to wish for more.
Yeghishe chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
I do wish there was more but I am glad we made it this far. I would love to see an update!
Yeghishe chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Poor Severus.
Yeghishe chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
And he should reconsider. :{
Yeghishe chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I love an angsty Snape and you have given him flesh and bones.
Yeghishe chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
And he realizes he is in love. :]
Yeghishe chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
You move the story so well with these snap shots. 100 words isn't a lot but you make every word count.
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh I love Drabble collections. This is beautiful!
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Songbird at the end was just... *sniff* I can't even...

It's perfect.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Damn it, woman! You want to make me cry or what?

;_;
Un tango mas chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Beautiful story, thank you for writing it! 3
greenrapsodia chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
hi, i just finished your novel, coming back to you. i love it so much. and the song below each chapter matches well too. thanks! by the way, i cried for another novel of yours, story of a life. it is so beautiful.
snapeaholic chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Love this - all your drabbles have been brilliant so far, moving the story along in a totally realistic way, but the second one in this chapter really stands out:

"The amber and honey smell of her hair, and the curl that fell loose when she swung her head to glare at Ron.
Dainty fingers clasping his, the weight of her hand on his shoulder; her breath, warm and moist, against his neck.
The glide and retreat of her body against his as they moved across the floor.
Her wistful smile when he bowed and thanked her for the dances.

His wish the night would never end.

His regret when it did.

His loneliness now."

It is honestly so lyrical, and the emotion of it is breath taking. It brought tears to my eyes.
watin77 chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
i know i've been reviewing your stories like a rabid dog, but i can't help it-they're all so damn good! this is really nice, but it's only just half way to 100. any chance you will update it?