Reviews for Coming Back to You
Yeghishe chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
I do wish there was more but I am glad we made it this far. I would love to see an update!
Yeghishe chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Poor Severus.
Yeghishe chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
And he should reconsider. :{
Yeghishe chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I love an angsty Snape and you have given him flesh and bones.
Yeghishe chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
And he realizes he is in love. :]
Yeghishe chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
You move the story so well with these snap shots. 100 words isn't a lot but you make every word count.
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh I love Drabble collections. This is beautiful!
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Songbird at the end was just... *sniff* I can't even...

It's perfect.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Damn it, woman! You want to make me cry or what?

;_;
Un tango mas chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Beautiful story, thank you for writing it! 3
greenrapsodia chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
hi, i just finished your novel, coming back to you. i love it so much. and the song below each chapter matches well too. thanks! by the way, i cried for another novel of yours, story of a life. it is so beautiful.
snapeaholic chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Love this - all your drabbles have been brilliant so far, moving the story along in a totally realistic way, but the second one in this chapter really stands out:

"The amber and honey smell of her hair, and the curl that fell loose when she swung her head to glare at Ron.
Dainty fingers clasping his, the weight of her hand on his shoulder; her breath, warm and moist, against his neck.
The glide and retreat of her body against his as they moved across the floor.
Her wistful smile when he bowed and thanked her for the dances.

His wish the night would never end.

His regret when it did.

His loneliness now."

It is honestly so lyrical, and the emotion of it is breath taking. It brought tears to my eyes.
watin77 chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
i know i've been reviewing your stories like a rabid dog, but i can't help it-they're all so damn good! this is really nice, but it's only just half way to 100. any chance you will update it?
millie johanson chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
Hello,

Will you be writting any more on this story. I think this one has lots of possibilities I don't think keeping Ron an idiot will help Harry and Hr and Ginny stay friends as a lot of things go on at the Weasley's and Hr & SS will be included.

Good luck and I hope you add to it soon again...

Miss Millie
Rowaine chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
I rarely, if ever, read drabbles but because I have enjoyed other of you HP stories so much, I did. I'm certainly glad that I did. Drabbles never seem to be satisfying for me but yours is that exception.