Reviews for A Secret Place
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Wow, this was excellent! You gave a wonderful insight into their lives post high school and Kim's thoughts about life and her relationship with Ron. And the end, while I figured it had to do with a little Ronshine, was even more heartfelt than I expected! Simply wonderful!
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Another great 1 Captain
The Agent of Fire chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Aw, that was sweet. ;) It was very well written and did a good job of showing the attitudes of people who are not fans of, well, anything Kim and Ron do. The only thing that kind of threw me was the nasty girl named "Andrea". Mostly because I have a friend named Andrea who is practically the exact opposite of the one in your story. So that felt a little weird to me. Ha ha!
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Ya know Capt I must have read this about three times. OK at #4 I decided to write a review. Sorry it took so long.

Nice, Kim's world was getting to her, she knows where she feels loved and reveals in it.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was really sweet! Great job!

Angelica
Blackwolf chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wonderful story, I like how you show that even Kim Possible, the hero, the girl who can do anything can show how much she sometimes just needs to go in her safe area and just be a normal girl.
kp83 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was too sweet! I love Ron!
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Ah, a great piece of fluff worthy of all the tears and emotions that it stirs. :)

Kim's college life looks *almost* as hectic as one of the episodes where Kim was way over scheduled.

I'm glad to see that no matter what obstacles were thrown her way, she tries to include her man in it. No matter whether it is a TV interview, or helping other people in some way.

Ron's thoughtful actions helped the story along and getting a designer dress couldn't have been easy. Still, even with all that he did for her. The tiny thing that he did was what she truly needed to most from him. He helped her to her special, secret place where she could forget about the worries of the world and allow her to be happy.

Hms, I wonder if I can get the recipe for "Chicken Kimberly"? Just reading about it made me hungry for some. :) Heck, I could practically smell it as I read it.

I hope you'll write another good piece of fluff like this for Valentine's Day.

Keep up the good work! :)
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
A secret place. I downloaded this story back in 10-8-07. I read it and it was kinda like (shrug) another tale. But I read it the day after Christmas and it hit me like a whosh of warm air when coming in from a frigid winter day. Like supper, it "had to simmer a while.".

the"Evening of Posibilities". Kim wiggling "in his arms." No one weaves the spell like you do, Cap-you old word wizard, you. It just took a while for the Ronshine to break through the cloids. If I had my way, licky lightning would strike, and you would find your place among the the well-paid screen writers-except they are on strike
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
It's the little victories that make the big ones worthwhile,

thanks and Love to your family.
Iffert's Flame chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Easily one of my favorate short short stories.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Very good, as it always is from you Captain. :)
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Captain;

I really like this one Capt.

Though not a huge fan of SNL, I do remember Glida's Character of Roseanne Roseannadanna. And I really like it here when you have Kim "hand her head to her on camera". The procede to strighten out the rest of her as well.

Some people just are turkey's. Case in point, the couple in the 2nd part here. All Kim saw was someone that "looked" like needed her help. Then to have these A* bitch at her for it...

Then we have the "new Bonnie" in Andrea. Nuf said...

And it seems that no matter where she goes, Kim is "needed" one way or the other. I really like the exp you have here of the Danielle and Philip. Kim just loves her "projects". Then add to that a "teacher" that has something stuck in his...

All the above adding to the pressure of Kim just being Kim and I can see the pot blowing up... But where's the release for that pressure?

Use the Kim and Open the door,

to find the place Kim longs for.

This part says it all for me here Capt:

He gently began to rock back and forth. All her problems and worries melted away as she melting into him. She felt so peaceful here. Just listening to their two heartbeat beating out a tempo together along with the gentle sounds of the rocker rocking back and forth. Here she could be a girl and was a girl. Here in her arms she was safe. He had defeated powerful aliens to protect her. Here in his arms she was his hero and he was hers. Once on the mission against Camille Leon he had told her she was beautiful while standing in a room full of models. In his arms she felt beautiful. In his arms she felt loved. In his arms they could do anything together. And they would always be together. Some people may have a problem with that but she didn’t. Here was her place. Her very special place. The place where she belonged. The place where she could open up that hidden place in her heart and know that everything would be alright. She nestled herself further down into his embrace as he continued to rock with her in his lap.
phaggood chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
cool story,hit me emotionally on many levels (damned petty prof, idiot sorors). good pace, nice connect to "graduation". great job...
RA1STL1N chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That was a nice piece of fluff great work im pretty sure that there life wont be easy after disney is done with them

smoochy boochies