Reviews for Loving Texas
Dassy chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
I didn't get a chance to start reading this story until today, and I have to say that I LOVE it so far. Can't wait for the next update.
Takerslady chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
I still can't believe you paired Taker's daughter up with CENA! GOD I hate him! But I just can't stop reading your work, i'm in a horrible situation. **cries**
ALR-SFM-2013 chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
omg this is a great story, but all of yours are. I can't wait to see what happens with john and tex. i really hope that they become a couple.
SweetGA07 chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
only took me 15 minutesto but... UPDATESON
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
Tex is lucky to have all those guys love her so much and if I'm reading into things correctly there is about to be onem ore guy added to that list. this was a great chpater. Update soon plz!
Sharnhorst chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
Ha, I loved the doctor hitting cena round the head. Served him right. And he saved her life! He's being nice...things are moving along nicely! But who is trying to kill her? Will Cena continue to be her hero and save her again? hee hee! This is TOO good!
Sharnhorst chapter 6 . 10/16/2007
oh good lord, she slept with Cena! And he hurt her. Ok, it wasn't his fault, and he is doing the right thing now. Aw, bless. And even Mark seems more concerned than normal. Maybe things will come right for Tex after all where her dad is concerned? Excellent chapter as usual!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
Wow Tex and John can't sway that I'm really suprised tho. I mean yea there is animosity between the two obviously but I think that's why they would make a great couple, does that make sense? lol Anyway this was a great update can't wait for the next chapter.
Takerslady chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
AH! One of the WORST wrestlers EVER with Taker's SEED. NO! I feel insulted! AH!
Ginger James chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
holy shit, i was not expecting Randy to have slept with her mother. I cant imagine how it would feel to find out something like that about someone you consider family. I hope you're writing right this very second because i have to know what Bob knows about the murder. Hopefully Tex doesn't do anything too regrettable while she's 'forgetting her problems'. Great update!
Audacious chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
i like the story alot! i can't wait to read more -audacious
AngelRose82 chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
You have my attention please post more soon,
Takerslady chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
She can't be mad at Randy, it's not his fault her mom was a slut. Well, I guess this leaves Randy out of the love theng with her, i'm hoping it's not John. How about Edge, he'd work, or Jeff, or AJ Styles...LOL. Good chapter.
StephR1984 chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
OMG I can't believe Randy! That is so...UGH! Why is Bob gonna protect Randy? I can't wait till you update! I gotta know what the hell is going on!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
Oh man I can't believe Randy slept with Tex's mom I know Mark is trying to save his own skin and that he doesn't care about Tex or her feelings but he had to have known that that would absolutely kill her. I hope Tex and Randy are able to work things out. Gr8 update can't wait for more.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »