Reviews for Loving Texas
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
I can't believe that John was an ass to Tex on her freaking birthday! He could have been at least a little decent to her ya know and Mark it's hard to think of him as an asshole but those are the only words that come to mind when I t hink of him in this story, hopefully he will try to love Tex or atleast treat her like a human being. I loved this chapter can't wait to read more.
Takerslady chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
EW she had a crush on CENA! I'm hurt. She didn't have to bring up Taker's sons, she said she wanted to talk to him, not insult him. And he made it clear that he didn't want a kid, it's not his fault she still had hope.
StephR1984 chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
OMG what happened when they first met? I can't wait to find out!
AngelRose82 chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Great new story cant wait for more.
Sharnhorst chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Tex is great! She takes some nasty crap from Mark and she has the strength to not let him see if he's upset her. Good for her! And then she takes more crap from Cena! But what will finally happen between the two of them?
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Aw man she likes him and Ithink he likes her what else can it be update soon
Alissa5 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Personally I think its a bit different than your usual stuff. But good none-the-less. Interesting to see what is going to happen.
Amyvedamarie chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I love this fic so far, I cannot wait to read what tex has to say to mark. I am also curious to see whether it will be john or randy as tex's love interest. Post more soon please!
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Great story update soon I want to see what happen again.
SeaofEmotions92 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I love this story :)
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Wow Tex sure is a fiesty one...I like her! And I'm loving this fic so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
StephR1984 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Great start! Cant wait to hear what she says to him...and what he says back to her. Its not her fault that her mom was the way she was. Can't wait for more!
XTahliaX chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Hey! i'm liking this! she has attitude and spunk. Marks an asshole hehe haven't seen him be this big of an ass before. i like it its different!

Please update soon!
irishblue69 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
OOHH! this is going to be a really good one. Keep up the good work.
Takerslady chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Eww, her mom sucked, i'm surprised Texas isn't embarrassed that everyone knew whather mom did, Eww. I was kinda scared that she'd be with Cena, it's good that they hate each other, becasue Cena with Taker's daughter is the biggest slap on the face EVER! Nice beginning, update soon. :)
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »