Reviews for Loving Texas
giftiebee chapter 21 . 11/8/2007
This was an absolutely amazing story! Every day I'd check my email hoping you updated! haha. I like how you chose to end it. Can't wait until you come up with something else!
StephR1984 chapter 21 . 11/8/2007
Wow! That was so awesome! I am glad Mark finally came to his senses, and I am glad Tex forgave him. Awesome story! Can't wait for your next one! keep up the great work!
Sharnhorst chapter 21 . 11/8/2007
Wow, Randy has some guts calling Mark that! lol. That was filled with so much emotion, I'm typing this looking through a blur! It was another wonderful story and I hope to read many more.
Sharnhorst chapter 20 . 11/8/2007
Another excellent chapter! Mark is a real human after all, and he's gonna be a good dad from now on. Now what he needs is someone to love him for all the right reasons and someone to love his kids too! I'm so pleased Cena wasn't freaked out, and that the others didn't beat on him! Gonna go read more!
asher02 chapter 21 . 11/8/2007
What a wonderful Fic. It was great. your fics have by far always been my favorite. and you always finish and update lots love it. amazing job as always I look forward to the next one.
Ginger James chapter 21 . 11/8/2007
This was amazing, you nearly made me tear up. This was one of those stories where you get sad when you realize the final chapter is up. I'm so glad everything worked out in the end for Tex and her family. Great job!
XTahliaX chapter 21 . 11/8/2007
AW its over! :(.

I loved this whole story and the ending was so great! I am happy Mark and Tex sorted things out and She and John stayed together, I dont kno how you do it but you manage to make awesome stories and they keep coming!

Awesome story, cant wait for more on the latest addition to you're library of WWE stories!

XD
Queen Hotaru chapter 21 . 11/8/2007
Aw *thunderous applause* That was great! To tell you the truth I'm kinda sad that it's over. Loved this stort! You did an awsome job! And here's to hoping that maybe, just maybe we haven't seen the last of these charies ;).

Great story. Well done! I loved it!

-Abby
SweetGA07 chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
uh o johnny boy in trouble
DraggonflyMaiden chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
OMG! Tex is pregnant, talk about a plot twist.

Good stuff!
AngelRose82 chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
love the new chapters!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
I'm glad Mark got Tex out and that she is going to be ok. I'm glad Mark finally realized that Tex was important to him even if it took 18 years. And Tex pregnant! Wow I can't wait to see how everyone else reacts to hearing this news. Can't wait to read more.
Ginger James chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
These chapters were great, i'm so glad mark finally woke up damn it. And...Tex is pregnant? I almost forgot that they had unprotected sex. John should start wearing a cup because he's gonna have a few people out for his balls.
XTahliaX chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
WHOA, intense and wow shes gonna have a baby! i hope john doesnt get an ass whipping from them all, although shes young its a two way street :D...awesome Chapter!
Takerslady chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
Mark is so brave. For once I suppose I could defend John, it takes 2 to tango, Tex could have said something about protection too unless they were drunk when she conceived.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »