Reviews for Loving Texas
Fighter37 chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
Great chapter. I'm glad that Tex is okay and that Mark is doing a lot more thinking about Tex. I didn't see the pregnancy coming. I can't wait to read more, please come back soon.
Matty1 chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
I love this story it is one of the best on the site.
ryliegirl chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
omg omg! come on, please update soon. your story is by far one of the best ones i have read. please continue.
Sheldric chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
Oh...John's in trouble! I've really enjoyed reading the story thus far. Can't wait to see how Mark deals with everything and how Tex and John deal with the news!
Ctinaisfashion chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
wow wasnt expecting that last bit. yeah johns in trouble now
asher02 chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
uh oh poor John he has is coming to him. :) Great ch
irishblue69 chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
OH! A baby, this is getting interesting. It will be interesting to see what John does with this information.
Sharnhorst chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
Glad you're feeling a little better! Oh thank goodness Mark rescued her! He loves her too! And all the kids are safe. Excellent chapter. I so can't wait to see what happens to Cena now all her surrogate fathers have heard the baby news! lol.
DraggonflyMaiden chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
Such a good story!

I love the suspense!
Takerslady chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
I knew it! I knew it! I said it! I knew it was Sheila.
XTahliaX chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
OMG, im so glad the kids are safe!...poor Tex she dont deserve that, i hope they all find her and that john is able to tell her he loves her!...great chapter!
StephR1984 chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
OMG! I hope the cops get there in time to save Tex! I can't believe Sheila! What a b*! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
I am so happy that those kids are safe, thank goodness for Tex, but now they (The police, Mark and/or Scott) have to get to her before that lunatic Sheila does something to her. This was a great chapter plz update soon.
Ctinaisfashion chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed on this story but its its geting better I cant wait to see what happens
Sharnhorst chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
Hope you're feeling ok? Despite getting hurt at work you still managed to write an excellent chapter! Wow, Mark is being human, which is really good to see, and they're all worried about Tex. What's gonna happen to poor Tex? Sheila's obviously going to torch the place, will the cops get there in time? The suspense is killing me!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »