Reviews for The Old Man
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Well, my tears are certainly back in a flashflood of emotion. I just cannot imagine Jack being so broken, it's like finding out that Santa isn't real.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Oh, Jack... my poor, sweet, broken, lonely Jack - where's Ianto's loving heart when you really need it?
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
You needn't think you've redeemed yourself, Doctor, just because you've manned up.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Oh, Doctor! What were you thinking - never mind, I know EXACTLY what you were thinking - and what you were thinking with! Happy now, feeling proud of yourself that you've gotten your jollies at Jack's expense? No matter he wanted to go back to work!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Reading this was so difficult with tears running down my face!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Seeing Jack like this simply breaks my heart! Please, please, Doctor, fix him!?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 6/6/2011

*Saves*

*hugs*

Mandy
PrincessJellyBabies chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
... That was... Good.. Really good. I never thought I would dislike 10th Doctor so much...

Is there a sequel? Or gonna be a sequel? I would like to see what will happen in 10 years time.

Amy x
Solsbury Girl chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Oh wow! I am so glad I could read that all in one sitting and not have to wait for updates. It was mind blowing (and, if I gather correctly, written over a fair time period - you did an excellent job of keeping the timbre even through out).

Your Doctor was especially good; I could really imagine him bouncing around organising and reorganising the medical bay like that.

Totally superior angst!
CrazedEnigma chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
*sob* That was hearbreaking! Poor Jack...

I'd have never EVER thought it possible to have any feeling apart from love for the Doctor...this story made me resent, despise and really angry at the Doctor.

Amazingly written!

Will there be a sequel?
forfax chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Great story, one of my favs !
Judy Gregory chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
I hope there's gonna be a sequel to this...or maybe there already is and I haven't found it. What an excellent story if you love the Dr. and Jack as much as I do.
Thedoctorshope900 chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
I am so THRILLED that you updated at last! *happy dance*

Brilliant chapter. Heart wrenching. Not sure if I want Jack and the Doctor to make up but then on the other hand I do. *sighs* Please keep upateing! Please!
Rach6 chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
This was so sad. I just want to hold Jack and tell him it's all going to be okay. This was wonderful. Thanks for continuing it.