Reviews for The War Against Distance
Cherry-de belle chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS:)

This is my Favorite story from you.

Extremely well-written with gorgeous descriptions, Great Sasu-Saku Interactions, Amazing use of both dark/melancholy & Light/Teasing Tone in this story done superbly.

& The Icing on this Wonderful One-shot : Naruto remains alive. Loved the last 10 lines.

Team 7 Together Everything better.

Thank you for this Amazingly, Wonderful, Gorgeous, Beautiful Story Once Again.
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
this is a great story! love your style!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I absolutely love this fic! It had everything in it that I enjoy reading(minus some action/fighting scenes) and it was also beautifully written!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
LOVE IT! :))
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
First of all, I must commend you on your descriptions. They're gorgeous and best of all, they're original.

Lemons were nice.

No other comments. Seriously. I've been trying to find things wrong to give a critique, but I haven't.
OlivHarvestLily chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I absolutely love the SASUSAKU! I love the story. Kinda sad though. XD
fading ink chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I read this story bout six months back and due to a momentary lapse of judgment/sanity forgot to bookmark it. I'm glad I found it again - I'm glad how /patient/ you were this. You took your time describing everything, slowly, so much so at your own pace that it didn't feel unnecessarily verbose at all.

Beautiful job with this - definitely going to my favorites~
smos chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Awww...this story was adorable! I love how you portrayed Sasuke and Sakura's married life. It makes me wish that it really does happen...their married life, that is...er, not Konoha getting burned to ashes and everyone else dying. XD lol.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Again, beautiful.
zhusanna chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Another amazing story. Your writing is excellent. I love how you worked through so many different emotions as the story progressed. Sakura's depression and despair at the beginning, moving into relief when Sasuke found her, their need for each other at the inn, and their hope in Suna at the end. Beautiful. You made me cry again! Very well done.
yourcherrylips chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Again, I am becoming quite a fan of your ability to write Sasuke and not make me cringe. Lovely story! You should write a chaptered Sasusaku if there are plot bunnies around. _
Cupid Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This is surprisingly nice :)) SasuSaku and Team7 :) I like it :)
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I was actually convinced by the shifting of the mood from dark to light.
iTravel chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
) That was a nice story. I liked the message of hope you brought forth. I'm so glad Naruto returned. Any chance of a sequel?
Anjelik chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
wow...I don't understand why this story has only 29 reviews, 30 counting me. Cause you deserve at least ten times more. I loved this story. Very much. I loved the SasuSaku interactions and I smiled so bright I probably blinded everyone around when reading the last part. Thank God that you let Naruto live. He is too stubborn to die :XD: Very well done story.