Reviews for Faith Rocks
Athy13 Tillow chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Oh man, that was great! I don't even know Faith that well (I haven't seen any episodes with her) but from what I've read, that seemed fairly Faithy.
bjchit chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
I can't belevive it took me this long to think of this, but without Brian Johnson, AC/DC probably doesn't go mainstream. That means no #1 albums, no hall of fame nomination, and who knows what else.
Michi the Mischievous chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
LMAO! This was great! I hope you do more Faith/Willow. *grins* Seein' as They are one of my fav pairing.
lilyme chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
He...loved that! Could bascially see it right in front of my eyes ;)
Axel Osbourne chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Huh huh. that was cool. Faith is hot, huh huh. Good work, both stories were funny. Although I wish you wouldn't pick on Brittny (Did I just say that?) Don't get me wrong, I hate her music to, but have you seen her latley? The girl is f*#king gone! It's kind of like picking on a retarded person at this point. Who knows, this might be the thing that pushes her over the edge.

I'll shut up now.
bjchit chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
You want blasphamy, type in Back in Black on youtube, see how many Amy Winehouse vids pop up. Who was that one girl who did a cover of Sweet Child O'Mine and made it sound like wuss music?
bjchit chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
YES! AC/DC, greatest band ever! I think Ride On could be considered a ballad. In Brian Johnson's defense, Back in Black is pretty much one of the greatest albums of all time, with nary a weak song on it. Plus he hasn't written any songs since about the late 80's. They maybe degenerates, but they're funny damnit.