Reviews for Break
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Ahh these two..this is really sa.. ; 7 ; Lol I love how you can make a Dominant! Roxas work e 7 e
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I don't know what to say, Riku's outlook is so pessimistic, and it was just written so well. TAT
chesauroshin chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Ooh, this was very drool-worthy. Short, but packs a punch.

Oh, and delicious, too. Did I mention the deliciousness?
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
ohh! thats lovely~
The Mad Empty Shell chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
So sad... and beautiful.
caddyls chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
The Riku/Roxas pairing is so bitter sweet and I think you really capture it in your writing. :D
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Wow... Just- wow, I love the way you wrote this. Love and Encouragement!
QueenoftheFireflyFilledNights chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
He has a point, you can't corrupt that which is not there. Riku getting all introspectile or whatever...why is that not a surprise? Yet I love it. Because it is real feeling and Riku's right, there has to be something pure to taint with wickedness-and good ol' Roxas is just the person to do it. I like it in it's own twisted way. Have a great day.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
O dude hehehe RikuRokuish sad ~ but this was veryy good
AngelWing1138 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
...Holeh. XD;

Thanks to you (and others) I like the pairing RokuRiku or RikuRoku. O.o; I will forever love RikuSora and AkuRoku, though...But I have a place in my heart for this pairing. So well done on that! Kudos. XP You've converted me.

I like the story; it's nice, short and to the point. I like it when things are to the point. It's a free style, and I enjoyed reading it; something new. Thank you for writing it.
lewdness chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
...I LOVE WHEN YOU WRITE THESE TWO. fa;lsdjfl That's all I can manage right now omg.