Reviews for Puzzles
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Wonderful, loved it *hearts*
J.s chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hdkshtafgshalshd... :D
That was beautiful. It was a very sweet and meaningful piece of writing. Good luck with future works! Oh, and it was hot. Of course. ;)
Poptarts chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
D'awww! This is exactly what I was looking for! I'm so glad I read fanfics backwards
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Awwwww :) This was a nice find and read! The little smut was more of an emotional thing than sex.
Lordess Meep chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hi! Since I tend read fanfics in reverse order (i.e. earlier fanfics on the pair first) so yours happened to be the first 8059 piece I read out of morbid curiousity.

Lets just say that you happen to be one of the primary reasons why I have now fallen deep into 8059 pit and can't turn off my fangirl mode anymore.

This is so brilliantly written, with such excellent characterization and the smut is just so tasteful, I apologize it took me so long to compose this half-assed review - I'm far too embarrassed to display just how much I suck. But, well, my general fail has little to do when I have to provide a feedback to really good piece!

Great job!

- Lordess Meep
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
loved this.
Kisumita chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
~Love it!
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was wonderfully written and I loved reading it. Also, I feel like the sex scene actually held a great deal of emotion, rather than just another PWP. An amazing story that I thoroughly enjoyed.

-UndineAlice
Hafous chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I LOVED IT A LOT !
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awww.

That made me smile, I liked it. Typical genius thinking too much XD
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Nice piece of work, The writing style you used here certainly enhanced the story. Keep up the good work 3
anon azure chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I love 8059 SO MUCH!
bobbytee chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Lovely 8059 smut!
momo chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
loved it. your description is really good. thanks for writing this. more pleasse lol :D
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 6/20/2009