Reviews for Naruto no Kyuubi
U furking bootch y u no b posting

( .Y. )
naruto freak chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
prepare to die mortal scum you will crumble for putting those two in the same team .I am not talking about shika and naruto its hinata I hate hate hate hate hinata with everything I can.

-creepy srimk-
from pissed off naruto freak
naruto freak chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
cool is naruto going all badass right but plz feel I see naruhin I will post the worst review an tont you online for everyone to see
Axcel chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
So you know, a Longsword is sixty meters long. The same length as small variants of the wh40k ury interceptor.
gawwd chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Loooove it!
LoveLifeForever chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Seeing as how you already introduced elements of Bleach and Halo into it, with a Sephiroth cameo, do you think you could put in some more tech, a la Tron: Legacy?

It's not that he really needs it; I just always thought the whole pull-out-scroll-and-create-whatever was pretty badass, especially with a jumping or running start.

It looks awesome too.

Plus this way Naruto can carry transport with him throughout his mindscape... not that he can't already make it appear. I just think it would make for a better entrance, especially if other people visit his mind.
fractalman chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
"Cool! Okay, I'll get going. See yah fuzzy"
-and offscreen, Karuma's eye twitches.
S.R.457 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
10/10 plz update ps nice halo mind scape
Toby860 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
this is my opinion but i think naruto should develop the ability to bring the vehicles from his mindscape into the real world and have them be chakra constructs. kind of like the bijuu. they are solid chakra constructs
DaniNova13 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
I really like this I hope to see more!
DaniNova13 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I don't mean to be rude but I haven't even finished reading this yet and I have to say that you need to stop making halo references. I have never played that game and at every reference I have to google what you mean and it is getting quite frustrating. I love the plot and the first chapter but this one I am having an incredibly horrible time with. Sorry, thank you.
Toby860 chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Nice story. I love the mindxscape. maybe they can discuss tactics in there or possible combination attacks. please keep this story.
backandwhitecat chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
good but what is with the 'kukukukukukuku' stuff it kind of creepy(and since it came from Orochimaru[who in my opinion is extremely gay]it is creepier)
backandwhitecat chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Ok sorry for the langue but WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL! you couldn't tell the who their sensei will be?and by the way what is with the halo theme for his mind I mean I know nothing about halo so I was confused so just wondering
ViVi chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Let's see. This chapter was updated in 2008. It's 2012. I hope you didn't quit on this fanfic. It's really good. I like it a lot. Please update soon. Bye.