Reviews for Far From Perfect
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
First of all, this is one of the best lines I've read in a long time, "...when in Rome, do the Romans..." I laughed so hard I snorted coffee on the cat! It's a hoot!

Now, where's the rest of the story? You have so much intrigue and mystery going on here and I really love the addition of the Brigadier - he's a forgotten hero that definitely deserves his place in the sun. You have a great grip on emotions and natural conversation tracts. I cannot believe you abandoned this really great story - and worse than that, you left Ianto in the clutches of lord knows what kind of hideous alien!

This is exactly the kind of well-written, well thought out story that I love to rec to other Torchwood fans, but I can't because it's not finished, which is a real pity, because it deserves to be read and praised. Please, please, PLEASE come back and finish this brilliant tale!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Please do update. This is really good and i love the storyline and style. Hoping you'll update soon
willowtree16 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Holy cow this is an absolutly amazing story. please update!
sd4ianto chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
No updates?
Anonimme chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Hey, why didn't you end this story? I wanna know what's next!
Lesleigh chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
R u going to finish this story, hope u do because it's very good
Moonsign chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
This is just brilliant! Please update again. I would hate not to know what happens! I laughed and cried and loved Jack and Ianto a little more every sentence I read. And I adore Alistair!
crazybibliophile chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Oh now this is just brilliant. :)
Brennend chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
This is awesome! The Brigadier and Jack interaction these last two chapters have been fantastic. :D

Please consider writing more of this.
Yanca chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Oh no, I really should start looking if a story is finished, or at least still in progress, before I start it, damn it...

any chance you are going to finish it, someday?

cause its great and I am so curious how its going to end...
Aqua Mage chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
No! There's no more chapters! This is so great, any chance of more, after all this time?
Paige chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
I'd just like to add that my vote to the long list of folks who want to see this lovely fic updated! It's fantastic. Plot, humor, angst, romance. It's heaven! And I want more!
venerableoldlady chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
It is so long since you have updated this, have you abandoned it?
lifeisubercool chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is such a neat series, you capture their voices perfectly! And you've got a really original character development which is definitely a breath of fresh air.

Most authors tend not to explore the idea that Ianto wasn't infatuated with Jack right away, or wasn't manically toying with him the entire time. Here, his reactions are so human and believable, which makes this a really good fic.

And you have a wonderful writing style. *nods*

All this boils down to is that it's uberly awesome and I'm hooked! SO PLEASE CONTINUE IT! or I'll be suffering from withdrawal, not a pretty sight. O.o .
Barblebee chapter 4 . 4/17/2008