Reviews for Janus
R.O.S chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
I seriously like this story, and you're right. Why is the human-turned-transformer always a girl? Please continue with this fic. I'm liking the Spartan influence for the Con culture (though I'm wondering if you started to write this fic after seeing 300?)
Dierdre chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
Ah, it's good to see that this story is being continued. I loved the fight, and I REALLY loved the lessons that Apocalypse learned about the Decepticon way. It was captivating and original, and I look forward to the next chapter!
Anceylee Star chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
I was really surprised reading this, at first I didn't think much of it, but as it got farther in, it was enthralling. Very well written, and it makes for a good read. Too bad this doesn't seem to have more reviews. I await the next chapter. :3
Nameless chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
Loved the first two chapters, love these two as well. I suppose it's because they make sense: Were Megatron ever to decide to use a human to make a Decepticon, this seems like a logical path to take. The reactions of everyone involved seem logical too, and the details you add about Decepticon society really add to the context. It'll be interesting to see where you take it next.
AzureOcelot chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
This is fascinating. I like how you pin everyone's character and your OC is seen as a way to look at the world of the Decepticons rather than to project your own personality into it. Starscream's reaction to the whale was especially interesting. He and Hook make me laugh. But Soundwave is just plain cool.
Nameless chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
I don't think I've ever quite seen this take before on the human to Transformer idea. It seems quite realistic so far, and I'm curious about who Apocalypse was before all this happened. Someone we know or someone completely knew? I guess I'll just have to wait to find out.
Dierdre chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
There were a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but not enough for me to think that this fic was anything but awesome. You have me intrigued, and I look foreward to more! _