Reviews for Bird on a Wire
modernxxmyth chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
That was lovely. Really nice work.
15gallifrey51 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Another fantastic fic :) Such typical Kate, such typical Sawyer. Isn't it ironic that I seem to go for "unhappy endings" rather than the happy ones, and like the first ones better? Gah. But on the show, I keep my fingers crossed for them working out. QWell, actually... I guess I don't take other options into consideration.

So overall, kudos for your work! Besides, I love the song choice.
Fyliwion chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Wow. Love the fic. Really... beautiful beautiful job with it. Perfect fic on what would happen should they get out. Excellent job.
miniona chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
very eloquently written, m'dear.
euphoric-acid chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
love every word well done, want more
sivan8 chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
I loved how you kept the shower scene simple and yet so much to imagine.

the chap was just perfect.

Such a sad ending. is it really the end ;) I just love SKate and I wanna more moments... maybe a sequel or something just to know why Kate left and how Sawyer's dealing with it!

anyway I really enjoyed your writing, mixed perfectly with humour, angst and them flufy moments when you go all 'aw'!
ParisAmy chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
I loved how you kept the shower scene simple. It was perfect.

Such a sad ending.

I have really enjoyed this fic, so many great bits in it. It was mixed perfectly with humour and them moments when you go 'aw'
ParisAmy chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I loved the way you described Kate and the way each chapter starts. Fantastic! LOL

“Millionaire, billionaire, whatever. Donald Freaking Trump.”- Good Sawyer line :D
ParisAmy chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Aw the moments between them are perfect. Sweet and Funny.
ParisAmy chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
“Helluva book,” he drawls.

Again she laughs, leaving him feeling almost giddy. He's always loved how her entire nose crinkles up when she laughs.

“I hear it's about bunnies.”- LOL.

Great description!
LokixSigyn chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
O..that shower scene was hot you should domore of that stuff & Can't wait 4 the next chapter.
LostSista chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Please continue. It's actually pretty sad but I like it.
sivan8 chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
nice chap

i just love that part!:

He's leaving now (and somehow it always feels like he's leaving her) and this time, for the first time, she calls him back. “Sawyer...”

At first, he thinks he's not going to be the first to let go, he can't, but then the guard clears her throat impatiently and he steps back, reaching behind him to unwrap her arms from around his middle.

“'Bye, Sawyer.

He flashes her his grin and doesn't say goodbye back. He won't, or can't (he's not sure which is which, anymore). “See ya, Freckles.”
beanislost chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
awesome story. It's really good. can't wait for more maybe a faster update?
LokixSigyn chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
Oh..cool story can't wiat for the next chapter.