Reviews for A Perfect Pair
black robin chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
love st plan love love LOVE L.O.V.E.! great wwriter great words great very thing! :)(:
AniLovesMe chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That was SO CUTE!

I absolutely LOVED it! It was darling!

It's also nice to be able to get a glimpse into what their lives were like before their mom died and their dad went away. Very nice story - you should write more like this!
Dreamer's Ballad chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
That is a cute story. .
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was so cute! I love love loved it! You were great at making a 10 year old Sokka, and Hakoda was in perfect character! Wonderful job!
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Hey there! Lauren here. I hope you're doing well. I can't wait for another story from you! This story was really sweet! I really liked it! If you like Sokka/Katara sibling centered stories, read mine called "I'll Always Protect You".
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
AW its so cute! i love the whole Katara/Sokka sibling relationship...its so stinking cute!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aw. Favorites.
A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Aw, that's absolutely adorable!

unposh brit chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I would give some constructive crit but I honestly can't find anything wrong with the fic.

P.S. Is this a one shot?

P.P.S Sorry this review sucks
RealisticRomantic chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Wow, you really kept them in character! This story was so adorable!

Illucida chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Cute. You did a great job. The story is written extremely well. _
Izzie and Hannah chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Aw... Okay I think that sums it up, so sweet and so adorably cute!
lightningbent101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Very cute! I like it! :D
avatar4ever chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Last time I checked, Katara and Sokka are one year apart... just to tell you... great fiction!
Wren Sharpbeak chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
This was REALLY adorable, and you worked such an important life lesson into it as well; so very much like the show. You should do more like this...