Reviews for Separate Checks
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
*melts*
crazy-chick-mia chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
"Kaylee's and Simon's backs were to the open room because they were the only ones whose psyches could handle that."

That made me laugh!

Overall very enjoyable thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love this version of Rayne! I don't usually like it but this was good!
jenefaner chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Oh this was VERY well done! I was sorry to see it end so soon! Perhaps you might consider a sequel with a few extra chapters? You are very talented with your writing, and I enjoy how you work with Jayne and River. I will be adding this to my favorites list, and looking in on more of your work! ;)
Dimac99 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Good fic - I like that something which started so innocently turned into some sort of physical and emotional avalanche between the two. Your language was also well used for the 'Verse.
basaltone chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Great story, I like this little look at how it might begin. Makes a lot of sense. Loved that Jayne just obediently follows River out to take care of the murderess, not really realizing that things have changed yet, but already feeling it. Thanks so much. Happy writing.
HotchPotchMiss chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I liked this a lot - it ended just right.
M Elizabeth Penn chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Rather unexpected, but I really liked how this went.

I'm also glad you cut it just short of being a bodice-ripper. I think it's more tasteful that way. )

Instant favourite!
Marie Masen186 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Very well written. I liked the idea of a assassin hooker. LOL
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
THis was great! Funny and cute, sexy but tender. I really liked how you showed the attraction between Rvier and Jayne and the side relationships was nice to see too. Excellent ending, it was nice seeing both of their perspectives on the situation. Great story!
unlock.your.heart chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
love it
Dina C chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
This was beautifully romantic, with lots of sizzle. I appreciate that there was a solid plot-line with a beginning, middle, and end. You crafted this very nicely. The flirtation between River and Jayne had all manner of sizzle! ;-) All six were in character, and your use of language was excellent. I'm a big fan of the traditional canon pairings, plus Rayne, so this was a real pleasure to read. Got to love a happy ending! I'm adding this to my favorites.
BreeLady chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
This was really great!

I often find it hard to pick a favourite between Kaylee and Jayne stories, and River and Jayne. Often I read River and Jayne stories that just put me off the pairing, but this was really engrossing.

It's going on my favourite list, and I congratulate you on a job weel done!

BreeLady
Lucifer's Garden chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
/dies

Too wonderful. I loved it!
the psycho sour skittle chapter 2 . 10/8/2007