Reviews for Hospitality or Hostility 3 parts
ramadazzle chapter 48 . 12/9/2013
please please tell us what happens soon! Ur story was awesome!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 48 . 11/8/2012
Oh please please continue this. It's so fabulous you have no idea
Nightwing15 chapter 24 . 9/8/2012
Ok got to admit love the duct tape idea :)
Inazuma ninja chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
loveing this story
Talonis Wolf chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
Down with Cyclonia,up with Storkia!
Talonis Wolf chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
Write a real book! Can't hurt to try,can it?
Maneki Neko chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Hi. Since I don't have an account on Devianart, I'm gonna comment on here. I noticed that Pipers clothes had been changed. Who changed her clothes? O_o The later chapters of the story say something about no females or children in the clan...?
FANFICTION LOVER chapter 48 . 9/1/2010
! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY OR ELSE THE DISAPPOINTMENT OF YOUR READERS WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER!
FANFICTION LOVER chapter 41 . 8/28/2010
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
FANFICTION LOVER chapter 35 . 8/26/2010
i love all the mystery in this chapter, you have inspired me to keep on writing so NEVER stop!
hairyballoon92 chapter 48 . 6/12/2010
omg... i think my heart is going to stop

update fast!
animephoenix2468 chapter 26 . 6/11/2010
Awesome! I like Cyclonis' name change to go along with her change in behavior and mindset. I wonder if it's going to last...
animephoenix2468 chapter 24 . 6/11/2010
Cyclonis is a chicken, the Dark Ace is tied up, and Finn is acting like Stork. *laughs* This is crazy.
animephoenix2468 chapter 18 . 6/11/2010
The development with Stork under the influence of the Wrath Crystal is excellent. I know I already said this, but you have the perfect blend of suspense and humor.
animephoenix2468 chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
This is excellent. You asked a few chapters back if the readers thought you could be a published writer. I won't claim to be an expert, but I'm someone who also wishes to be published one day. Forgive me if I'm a bit harsh: I adore this story, and you have the characters' personalities down well. I've never seen any of your original protagonist characters (though, the 'villains' from before were excellent), so I can't judge on those, but you might want to add some symbolism and foreshadowing. (However, it's possible I missed it while I was reading, because I haven't finished this story yet.) Other than that and the occasional spelling and grammar errors, which you've been good at avoiding as far as I can see, I think you could get a novel punished.