Reviews for What Should Have Happened
Sara chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Just enough fluff without being over the top. I remember watching that episode and being like "Am I old enough to see this?" because I seriously thought Roy was in bed with her. But this is what should have happened though :)
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was cute funny and just chalk full of fluffy goodness. :)
mylovemiroku chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I've started reading BKS and I have to say that I love the way you portray Roy and Riza. So carefree and cute, I love them and their sex drive! Lol, good little ficlet :)
jojo chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
haha! awesomeee! yes, this is what should have dog that hayate.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is what should have happened! When I first watched the episode I went, 'wait- WHAT!'
SexyJo chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Great job! I love it! This is how it should have happened!
U.Ta.Ne chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I don't know what episode you were referring to, but WHATEVER, THIS WAS JUST FRIGGIN AWESOME.

zelovelyone chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Cute chapter!
Lady Deadly Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
When I first saw that episode I thought it was Roy in the bed! I really enjoyed your take on that scene! Good job! I really enjoyed it! :D
Alice Hates Wonderland chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Yay! I really loved this story! Hurrah!
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
THAT should have happened at that point. Great work!

momiji-k chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Yup, you got that right. That IS what should have happened at that point. Not doubt about it. I found this to be most enjoyable since the portrayal of Roy is as it should be and as I believe it truly is... he loves Riza and anything involving any other woman is an "act" or an informant... end of story.

Bravo! :)
jennlyn78 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I like this version MUCH better :) Great job.
RedAnko chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
*blinks* Which episode was that again? Stupid headache won't let me think straight. Anyway. I loved this, it was adorable!

OTP chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
hahahahaha reminds me of pact lol nicely done pooter