Reviews for Four Taiyoukai Stripes
Tropicallight chapter 4 . 4/29
They all were so cute and sweet!
Haruhana chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Stop butchering Japanese. You don't know how to use it. Almost every instance you write somethig in Japanese it's incorrect. It doesn't make you look clever, so stop it.
loretta537 chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
these are really good oneshots, i think you should write more.
AdidasRed chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
aw...kawaii!p
Santorsola chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Sesshomaru has done well, but so have you! (that sounds really cheezy but I'm being honest) I can only hope that there will be more Taiyoukai Stripes, so please keep writing :)

Santorsola XD
Silent Scribe chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
*smile* You do have me blushing with all this praise! But thank you very much (I'm not so deserving).

Anyway, I thought this chapter was well planned as it juxtaposes Sesshomaru's new found affections for Rin and how they carry on into the future with the overall tying up of the Sesshomaru-tachi. Simple but perfectly sweet. Perhaps a second set of stories are in order?

Keep writing!
adeaneri chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
that was execlent well written. the characters stayed true. i will miss your penmanship. but all good great thing will come to an end. you never know the next might be better. chao
Silent Scribe chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
I always think short's cute and gives the writer the opportunity to be more poignant in his/her work. You did a fine job with that here on this much wondered topic.

I look forward to the final stripe.
Silent Scribe chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Yes, Sesshomaru OOC-ness (he talks more through actions than words), but it was cute and worth it! Rin's last line really fits.

Sidenote, in Japanese there are no such things as plurals. "Hana" can mean one flower or a cluster depending on context.
Silent Scribe chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Poor Jaken always gets the brunt! Ah, but he gets to stay! :D

The Japanese dialogue kind of disrupts the reading when used in long spurts, but helps for a cultural feel.
Santorsola chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
I loved it! Sure, Sessy wouldn't normally go and outright say he loves Rin, but it's very kawaii. 'Emotions'(other than that cool and collected rage) are what Sesshoumaru's learning from his ward, love being the formost, in my opinion. Keep it up!
adeaneri chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
nice...
Santorsola chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
This is a great little fic! For Japanese learners such as myself, it was awesome to not need the translations list to understand this, so keep it up! ...I guess Jaken can really be useful...sometimes. Santo