Reviews for The Crossroads
Suzy chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
Well i really like it so far, though i seriously doubt that Robin would throw her from her horse and onto the floor like that or did she just fall no didn't someone grab her? anyway this story doesn't put Robin in a very good light. Oh and please don't make this an Eleanor/Guy i mean she seems nice enough and that, though she could easily be just like her father but still she seems alright doesn't she but the pairing would only make her a mary sue and oc's being paired or very close to already exsisting characters is always unbearably annoying. Would like to see how Robin etc is reacting after this bit has just happened :)
Zelofheda chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
Good plot and good pacing. I loved the way Guy stammered that he could see a resemblance between the first lady who left the coach, and the Sheriff, only to find out that it wasn't the Sheriff's daughter at all. Lady Eleanor seems much too nice to be Vasey's daughter; she reminds me of Marion in her eagerness to help the downtrodden. I had to laugh when Bear came along and bit Robin to free his mistress. And how dashing, when Guy swept Lady Eleanor up into his saddle! You might want to watch for run-on sentences, punctuation, and the differences between certain words such as its/it's and where/were, but other than that, this was a good effort. Oh, and I liked the inclusion of Tuck as the friar scribe, too.
grumpygrim chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
Awesome :3 I love Guy. Looking forward to the sequel!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
What has Gisbourne so freaked out? Good story...UPDATE!
AngelsShadow816 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
So far, this sounds interesting. I'll be looking forward to seeing where you take this, especially since it is a Gisborne friendly fic. I tend to have mixed feelings about him. Sometimes, he seems like he's just a flat out jerk and other times, it seems like there is something more to him - something that would make him a better person if he just tried. Right, well, anyway, I just wanted to tell you I'm enjoying the story so far! Hope to see an update soon!