Reviews for Leaves in the the Wind
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON vv
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Dont really like how you had Naruto taken out that easily, makes him seem so weak, when in reality he would wipe the floors with them.
Beloved Daughter chapter 17 . 2/14/2016
Interesting story. I was sad not to see anything more substantial in the relationship between Iroh and Tsunade, but overall I greatly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing and posting.
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Couldn't. Stop. Laughing! The series of people watching the dinner is just too funny. Loved it!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Well, apparently in Rock village of all places they have flying ninjas, but considering this fic predates Oonoki's appearance that's neither here nor there.

Still, I can't help but find the Rock Ninja Flying amusing.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
Oh my gods. xD
This... is a train wreck. xD xD xD hahahhaa!
pffffft.
Darklordcomp chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
I'M LAUGHING AND I CAN'T STOP
Mikomiko chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Sound ninja assassin.
Neji TRYING to be boring.
Jiraiya's chart.
Neji making innuendo.
Tenten wielding a spiked baseball bat.
Nobel prize for creative grammar.
The author's note about Neji's parentage.
"That flash had better not be from a camera."
Secret family art of enraged fathers known as the Not-So-Gentle-Fist.

How are there so many individual funny things in one chapter?!
Unca Bob chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
This story is fun. Lightheart and a touch silly but no worse off for it. It's not as long or detailed as I might wish but the tale is told in a satisfying way.
HunterMoore chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Wonderful story. Hilarious throughout and an interesting story.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Fucking lol!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
I'm sorry I think it'd be cool for Toph to get Naruto...just sayin.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Oh my... *snicker*
princessbinas chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
KATAANG WINS! :D
princessbinas chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
KATAANG FOREVER! KATAANG FOREVER! I SUPPORT KATAANG FOR A:TLA!
BORRA FOREVER! BORRA FOREVER! I SUPPORT BORRA FOR A:LOK!
Overall, one of the more well written romance stories I have seen.