Reviews for Without Reasons
BG-13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Good veiw of Rae's character. Overall it was good.
titanfan112112321 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
haha

love it
so not telling chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
can do you do me favor and tell me the name of the episoed when cause i cant find out with one it is ?
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Very nice.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Aw! This is so great! I loved it. You did such a wonderful job with Raven's 'thoughts/narration'. Loved the wording. Keep up the excellent work.

bbissocute
In memory of wicked fire chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Wicked awesome! I hope you continue it, or is it just going to be a one shot? Either way, very good!

_IMOWF
StraightFromCupid chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
realli cute. though you got your tenses mixed up a bit.
HokkaIdo-PoCKY-sAmA chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
oh, i liked it!

the third person p.o.v. was really cute, cause it couldve been ruined if it was dirst person...whatever...very cute!
Brovaries chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I loved it! Just watch for leaving out tiny words. Please keep writing! Nice and original!

-PRMS
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
it's very good- but it could be better.

at one point you left out 'why' in your sentence. in another instance (i think it was the same sentence) you used 'quite' instead of 'quiet'. little things like 'clock' instead of 'cloak'. these are relatively small things and they're annoying as hell as i've had to deal with them too. and it sucks to read your own stuff 'til you feel like crying and hating your own stuff, but them's the breaks.

still, very nice. and i am truly sorry if this was offensive in any way, but i'm nitpicker. trust me, i'm way worse on myself...

and they still show up! argh!