Reviews for A short fic about what Chichiri did one morning
Amaya-san chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Great, you captured 'Chiri's personality really well. And I can't really say anything about Mitsukake; he's usually just there or so quiet you don't even know he's there! lol

But I must say one thing; you made Tasuki sound like a little kid. I was having a hard time seeing him jumping around going, "I wanna go I wanna go!" But then again, if he was a chibi, I could see it much better lol!-~

Well, I really liked your story; it was short, but cute. I liked it bunches. Don't you dare get rid of it! lol JAA!

Best Wishes,

~Amaya-san
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
0 Wai! I liked it no da!
doug's bro chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
I'm not sure how i feel this is different i'll try somemoreand see if i can get more connected. you have quite afew titles to choose look at. you are doing much more with your writing then i did your doing Great love uncle steve
VaLiNoR chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
what the hell? too many da's, there is a Tasuki in there (don't like him), a short story on how they all managed to go out to lunch...o_O hahahaha, this is funny

by the way, you used "da" about 20 times or so
Skriana the Shadow Dragon chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
OK, so you were on a sugar high. No big deal. BUT AT ONE IN THE MORNING, NO DA! YOU'D HAVE TO BE CRAZY, NO DA!But anyways, at lest the characters weren't acting crazy...(Daaaaa...Thughts of Chichiri going berzerk because of being on a sugar high...no da...*faints for unfathomable reason*)
ManyManlyYams chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE That was a good show of complete randomness!
Chibineko1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Um,that was short alright, but really funny!I hope you write another fanfic about Chichiri,except longer!Bye!
BattousaiX chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
soo cuutte !
Azumi Yui chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
XD I loved this! _ Keep it up, no da!
Suzie chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
1 A.M.? Sugar high? Yep, that explains it. I've seen worse, but my sister also had me to contend with. That and two hours sleep in two days. Vedy, vedy good. No Miaka. Yahoo.
Gator Ri chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
*Laughs* That was kawaii! I love it! It's the best pointless fic I've read yet. *Grins* And Hai! Chichiri rules, no da! XD (boy you would think I'm on a sugar high o.O;;;)
Abby.M chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
that was funny. it was really great! chichiri rules!
Ananda Daydream chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Ehmmm... ok. Right. Definetly random and without point..fun, tho.. and yer right, no Miaka! Woo! ;)
The Original Marisa chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Nice. I like it. BOUSHIN! Eheheheheh CHICHIRI PETS! Chi-chi-chi-chiri! Pour on the water and watch the blue hair grow (out of his forehead)! Chichiri Chia Pets! Ah wait, I'm supposed to be reviewing...no da...
Daniellle chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
lol, that was cute, u made tasuki sound like a kid but still, that was cute!

_~