Reviews for Blood Lust
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
What surprised me the most about this fic wasn't the fact that Kurogane had sex with Fai, but the fact that Fai called Kurogane by his real name
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
The last part was cute
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
really hot
AllTheLosers chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
:o, that was amazing. :D
MoonlitSatin chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Blood...sex...together...HOT! Vampire yaoi is the best!
heyzelle chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
this is by far my favorite kuro X vampire fai fic ever. keep ut the good work!
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
That was great :D You really captured the characters personalities well, and Kurogane calling Fai 'Fai'was so cute :D
ileana425 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Elda*nosebleed*- You are my hero
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
That was cute! And very lemony. :D
A Scribble-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
He stifened when Fai's tough touched his lips, but...he opened his mouth anyways.

I love it! Best line ever!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
The end was sweet w And I realized something when I read the manga: Fai gave everyone an honorific except Kurogane. It's said that when you address someone without an honoriffic, you are intimately close w

Anyway, great job :) I kinda expected, with the whole vampire thing and all, Fai and Kurogane should be much closer. Kuro gave his arm and blood for him, after all.
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
that was nice :3 I skimmed the beginning yesterday but didn't read the rest. Then today at work I kept thinking about the fic and wondering how it ended. When I got home I found it again and read it :3 I'm glad I did, haha! *god, I'm such a perv*

"He’s easier to deal with this way." aahaha! that was funny :D

lilly love chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
aw so cute !
Malena-sama chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Fai feeding is teh sexiest thing ever. I love fics about that and the obvious and smutty conclusion ;D
monkeydefartsalot chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Kitty: Hey it's Kitty and I just love this story. Perfect Fainess.

Doggie: Great job and i can't wait to read more of your storys.

Monkey: Suck your blood.