Reviews for The Handcuff Chronicles
chemistrykim chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
This story is too good to not have a proper ending... i hope someday you'd finally update
star-chan89 chapter 7 . 1/4/2007
Wow that was great, I mean honestly and truthfully grest. If I had any criticism it would probably be the mispelled words here and there but that happens to everybody, especially me. Also there's the fact that you haven't updated in 4 years.
victoria krebeck chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
Wow! this is such a good story! i must admit, i was scared for Sanosule for a bit there. please continue writing! i cant wait to find out what happens next!

victoria
bluekitsune251 chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
i didn't find any serious grammatical errors... nothing that really messes up the story at all. . yeah, it would be nice to know a little more about Raimi, but as long as it's coming, ok!
meg-chan chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
I love this. D You seem to say a lot in very few words, and everything just flowed together. I especially liked your descriptions of the days that they spent together bound.

I wish you could explain us why you dont update any more. Just for mind peace of yours readers.
meg-chan chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
Oh my God. I can't believe Sano almost died! This was really beautiful and sad...I pity Megumi, she must be really really miserable when she noticed that Sano died. Very beautiful story indeed.
meg-chan chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
That was very deep and moving...I especially like the part where Sano says "I'm not the one who needs protecting, Kenshin."
meg-chan chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
wow I just read this all in one go...awesome story so far. I love the plot and the jealous and all the emotions involved.
meg-chan chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
Intriguing and refreshing like a breath of cool air on my senses. Well done
meg-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
hehehehe, this is a great beginning!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
Three years (well over really) and you haven't finished? ::CRIES:: So good! ::SOBS:: Great job!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
Very well done! Hmm...Might have to read that story too. You have a nice writing style and technique, I like it. Great job!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 5 . 12/15/2005
Wow, you've done a great job with developing the character of Raimi. Great job! Loved the chapter!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
Okay, so for some reason I couldn't review the last chapter-the bar didn't come up. Weird stuff. Anyways. Great chapters, and I really like where you have taken the story and such, its a great idea! Great job!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
Aww, so funny, so cute. Can't wait for the next chapter, but gotta, unfortunetly. Finals kill college students...well the times at least, mess up your sleeping habits. bad. I LOVE THIS STORY! Great plot too, gotta remember that...AND FUNNY TOO! AH! Great Idea. Wish I had thought of it.