Reviews for Secret Love
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wth is this crazy story?!
Augustine chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Woahhhh O.o
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
This sucks. Your ruining a book. Stop writing fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Nice trollfic! If this isn't a trollfic, then you SERIOUSLY need to learn how to write because this is utter crap. You have NO grasp of the book and the characters, they did NOT talk slang or gangster-speak back then, and this story is about as great as a pimple on a baboon's ass. Too many exclamation points! And my god, do you HONESTLY think the characters would talk like complete idiots? Stop listening to your gangster-rap bullshit and trying to shove it into a wonderful novel like To Kill A Mockingbird. Better yet, stop trying to shove it into other fandoms where it doesn't fit and try getting a clue on how to write decent stories.
leafysummers chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Sorry, but quite honestly you could do a lot better than this. To Kill a Mockingbird is a classic(I'm reading it fir school right now, in fact) and although they swear, it's a characterization. Atticus is a well-known lawyer so I doubt he'd be cussing like that at his son. I didn't really get past the first chapter, and honestly I'm glad I didn't.
ANONYMOUS chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
GOD! i don't even want to finish reading this goddamn story! seriously, dude! wtf is wrong with u? you destroyed to killa mockingbird, a classic! wth is wrong wih you!
Bigdreamsandsharpfangs chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
you've got a pretty good idea here, but i do have a few suggestions: one, your punctuation and grammar could use a little work. two, you have some of the characters slurring their words. in situations like that it helps to indicate the abbreviations (i.e. "Boy, wat yo problem!" could be changed to "Boy, what yo' problem!") i only made two very minor changes, but it helps your look a little. three, since some of the characters are a bit OOC, it might be a good idea to list it under parody. or, if you didn't mean to do that, you could try reworking them so they sound more plausible. other than that, your story rocks!

~gwennie
D chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
THIS. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.
Hime-koi chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
WTF was that? *favorites*
blucougar57 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
There is actually nothing wrong with your writing, and you shouldn't let the opinions of others stop you from writing what you want. I just have one suggestion for you - you need to give your stories a more appropriate label.

Marking them as romance, adventure, etc, is fine. HOWEVER, when the characters you are writing are doing and saying things that would be considered ridiculously OOC when compared to the actual TV show or book, you really ought to label your fics as parody. FFnet allows you to give your fics double genre labels; you just need to mark your stories appropriately and I think you would find you'll avoid flames from people who take offence.
living loving and laughter chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
wtf! Why are you ruining a perfectly good piece of literature with this kind of writing? ...you know what, never mind. I'm sure that whatever I say is going to have no effect on you or your attitude, so whatever.
Grace-san chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
I kinda feel like I'm tripping on acid while I read this.

It's so weird and funny...XD
Grace-san chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
...o.o

I'm not sure if this is weird and groos or just funny.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love yaoi and what not but...this is just...well, I guess it's HILARIOUS! XD
WHAT THE FCK chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
OK U TURNED AN AMAZING STORY INTO A PIECE OF SH*T FIX IT OR DELETE THE STORY!
mocking mocking bird chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
Dude wtf, this story is so not like the things I would've expected. Please read the book you moronic nimrod! Atticus has way more class than some broke ass pimp from the California ghetto and Jem would never speak that way. Retard!