Reviews for Conversations of Pain
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh wow, this made me laugh so hard.
whatmaybe chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
haha...hilarious...gil grissom stumped by first grade homework...haha..loved it
xoxoPAUxoxo chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Poor Grissom!

Great story Jess, I'm sorry I'm late reviewing, but RL got in the way.

Any way I'm delivering babies now, so I've seen how women in labor get... Believe me NOT. PRETTY.

Thanks for sharing!
inonolimits00 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
OOMGAWD so cute i loved it to death it was so funny im in a coffee shop and people are just staring at me cause im like laughing out loud lol wonderful! :D loved the fact that grissom cant do first grade homework (*cough SMARTASS cough*) loved her apologie :P

-zoey
lamcsi chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Cute story. I really liked it.
BrookeGreene chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Note to self; if I don't laugh the first time, read it over until I do, cuz there was probably something wrong with your brain the first time.

Love that you snuck the goats in there, even though it's not even part of the assumptions/swoon or fail series. Although, I guess it could be, isn't Sara pregnant in Swoon or Fail? Wow, I forgot, that means you need to update real soon so I won't forget everything else about it. ;)

Getting back on topic... She maimed him! That's great, I could SO see her doing that. Don't know what else to say... I like when they fight, but in a way that you can't help but burst out laughing. Like in F&J, that kind of fighting.
devilssmile666 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
aww, so cute! I can just picture this whole thing!:) Great job!
TheMooney42 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Hi-larious. This was awesome, as any other GSR baby is. But I dont think that I have read somethin like this yet! A review for you, hell, anyday!
luv0817 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Haha! That was SO adorable; I LOVED it!
SeattleGraceHospital chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aw...its fics like these that make me wonder how people can hate GSR, and *gulp* want Sara dead?

Thanks for posting!

-Ellie
RenLissa chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Drabble Comedy Fluff goats great entertainment on a long weekend. I also love that Grissom was having trouble helping his son with the homework. You obviously need morw than a PhD to figure out some of those grade one questions. LOL.
eleen chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aw...that's so cute! The opening was great, I'm reading and thinking: what the hell is going on?

Wow, you can fit goats into anything!

I loved Sara's little Rant/apology, very amusing.
MusoukaS chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This is so typical for you, making the beginning like something different (it sure looked like it!) and then the end with something directing to the beginning (the pinking bending thing).. Very well done, I loved it! Good job as always Jess ;)
shortie990 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
cute!
Wander52 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This story had me chuckling at the end of it...great to see a story started in the here and now and finishing with a look in the future...thanks for it.