Reviews for Rise From the Ashes
beecee12 chapter 30 . 3/28
I spent my whole evening not studying and reading this amazing story. Totally worth it! One of the best on here, that's for sure :D
flikaroo chapter 30 . 2/13
This story was a real treat to read. Sheer is so evil a great bad guy, I really did not like him at all! And the brotherly insights and moments flowed beautifully from one to the next. I especially liked the two sides of Leo, the leader and the brother.
Littlefish chapter 30 . 2/4
Yes...a sequel sounds nice. Even though it has been several years since you wrote this.
This is one of my absolute favorite TMNT stories. Maybe it is the way you depict each of the brothers. They are just so perfect...exactly how I see them and think of them. Also, the tension and suspense in your stories is just incredible. I have to say, I am so glad I read this story after it was already complete. If I'd had to wait for updates, I might have just gone crazy.
I loved the whole 'mind games' concept. We see so many physical battles with them, changing it up and having to fight a mental battle was just plain genius. And how the brother's interacted with each other...I LOVED IT! Usually I am a Raph and Leo type of gal, but you had me addicted to Mikey. He was just so perfect in this story. I'll even forgive you for making me cry at the end. As I was reading the final chapter I kept muttering, 'she'd better not kill Mikey, she'd better not kill Mikey.'
And Leo! Wow, the way you write Leo is just plain perfect. You wonderfully display both sides of him: Leo the leader, and Leo the brother. A lot of stories I read focus pretty much entirely on one or the other (Mostly Leo the Leader), and I love the brother side to him as well. I am so glad I got to see it.
Anyway, what a wonderful story. I love your writing style and your charachterization. I wish you had more stories to read and enjoy...(hint, hint).
Magic Midnight Mist chapter 30 . 1/5
You almost gave me a heart attack when Mikey 'died', but all I have to say is that I enjoyed this, every chapter.
NerdyGirl0414 chapter 30 . 11/24/2013
OMG this story is brilliant! I was having a panic attack in this last chapter! I seriously thought you were going to kill off Mikey! Thank God you didn't! Great job with this entire story you are an excellent writer! :D 3
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Hahaha! Splinter made a funny! xD Good one! Great mix of drama and comedy! Loving this story!

-TheOne(StillLaughingAboutTheLastSentence)
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
Well, since you asked so nicely. Great story! Can't believe I am only half-way through it! I'm still a little confused about some things, Splinter's explanation did squat for me, but I hope things will just explain themselves as I read. I love how you switch points of view. Adds more to the story that way, I think. Very much enjoy this story. Thank you for it! Great work!

-TheOne(HoldingMyBreathForLeo)
eldarsevenstar chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
Wow. I really enjoyed this. I actually sat still all day just so I could finish reading this story. All in one go. This is very well written! Wonderful job! Felt like I was watching the fifth tmnt film. :)
Mama May-Eye chapter 30 . 5/23/2013
Yes, please! I would very much like a sequel! I wished there was more brotherly interaction with Donny (as he is my favorite) and I was a bit surprised he and Raphael didn't establish a connection like Leo and Mickey did - I thought that would be touched upon after he helped Raph with blocking his mind in the battle. Maybe all that could be in the sequel if you make one?
I really enjoyed this story, though. I couldn't stop reading it (even for college). You are talented.
Secret chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Ok, I can sooo picture Leo partnering up with Mikey to pull pranks. The stealthy brother plus the clever brother equals a whole new level of possibilities. :)
Bethany chapter 30 . 8/2/2011
this was excellent. i began to cry when i thought that Mikey had died, that part was done very well. I am EXTREMELY glad that you didn't actually kill of Mikey! Great story and plot!
jade4563 chapter 30 . 7/2/2011
damn it i hate it and love it when an author gets me going like that really enjoyed this story :)
Seph's Madisen Moss chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
Well if Obi-Wan told us to then I guess... I really like this story a lot and love the way you space everything, and portray the characters. The plot is brillient and the OC, Sheer, is a wonderful bad guy. Glad I found it,

SMM
Skydive Off Isengard chapter 30 . 1/11/2011
Dude... this story is like... AMAZING. I can't even organize my thoughts so as to give you a bit more detail it was so amazing. Your writing style KICKS SHELL. So much, in fact, that I am here at 3:30 AM reviewing after having just finished reading it! I'm a fairly picky reader (*shrugs* Sorry. Dunno why.) but you seriously had me hooked from the first sentence. So, brilliant job. :D
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 30 . 10/6/2010
You really had me there...I thought you killed Mikey! That was just cruel!

Sequel! Sequel!