Reviews for Gin and Kin
bladex1800 chapter 6 . 5/18
I love this story please continue it soon
hga chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Did I like it? Yeah, it's *very* good, as are most of your works, if not all of your more recent works.
HopeSeiketsu chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Please please update this story is only just getting going and you stop I hate it when pople do this it's horible
That Zany Monk chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Please write a new chapter soon, because, you have created one of the best stories I have ever read.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Why is it I always run into a GREAT story, only to find it's apparently been dead for years, never to be completed?
gotgass chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
I wish that this story had gone somewhere it has great promise and I want more but your muse has fled to where only you can find it again, I hope you do but in any case great read.
donald7777 chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Love the long chapters of the story it's really great.

This story is a nice cross between dark Ranma and a realistic Sailor Moon.

I was so into the story that I did not see it has been left alone since 2008. I hope it does not fade into obscurity, I understand you are focusing on Her War which is happy to me. Also you are now in basic training (good luck) but please update every once and awhile.

Thank you.
donald7777 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Interesting story so far. With akane being unable to speak it reminds me of another ranma fanfic i read way back.

the story has great potential so I am looking forward to see where you go with it.

I hear you on the english language part. Why do we have some many weird spellings for word with random characters thrown in it?
ColdandTwisted chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
my favorite sm/ranma crossover i hope someday it's continued.
SPNagain chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
good stroy you need to finish it
HTchime chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
I wish you would update this, seems a waste not to TT
tuatara chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Observation after one chapter (not my usual approach, but I figure this particular observation would prove a moot point if I waited until I'd read all of it): Ranma ends up locked, Akane is left mute, and they still ultimately split up despite having sincerely loved each other? Not to say I find that unbelievable or anything. Quite the opposite, really. But it's just...terribly depressing. Even "true love" can only do so much. The combination of circumstance and one's own failings can - and all often does - overpower the strongest of affection. I guess that's all I had to say for the time being. Sigh.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
wonderful wonderful story, I hope you are inspired to continue it soon!
TerraHv1 chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
Damn you... -_- Yet another unfinished fic of yours that I REALLY like...

Why must you be so cruel... DX
7 Winds chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
I really enjoyed this story so far and wish you could update it. PLEASE GET IN TO ANOTHER DRUNKEN ENDUCED WRITING SPREE WITH YOUE MUSE ON THIS STORY. You are and excellent writer and should keep doing it. Please update soon.

Sincerely