Reviews for The Day After Valentine's Day
fireywolfchild chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
oh my god! more!
i-love-naruto-yaoi chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
wwhat? is ur story ACTUALLY COMPLETE? ?

dude, middle of chap 2 was hot.

there must be more, right?
sayuri2023 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Kawaii fic... I kinda thought about the same thing when I saw that episode, you put it in words for me

Well done
animemajik82 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
love it make a segual please
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Cutte. I'm glad you wrote that cuz I always wonder the same thing! lol
Inuyasha300035 chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
OMG! That was so cool! X3 Now that I think about it, I was wondering the same thing after the valetine's day. They just left you hanging about what happened afterwards! I totaly love your vision of what happened! XD X3
Schermionie chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
First of all...*faves*. I have ALWAYS wished they'd shown this bit! It's great that you've written something like this that will at LEAST partly satisfy my curiosity (there's nothing like seeing it animated of course, but this still rules)... Sora being awake was also a nice twist, and I loved the bit where you said Sora had "woken up" in the middle of kissing Sunao...

In fact, I love the whole thing! Thank you...

P.S. Random question here that's not to do with the fic, but I'm just curious. When you first saw Nanami-chan, did you think he was male or female?
Nao Hashiba chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
SO CUTE!
hunted-snark chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
cute
skiklefied chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow! Even for a quickie-one shot type of thing, it was very well-written! Such a rarity for all Sukisho stories, I suppose you could say. :3 Try writing a real lemon one day, you may be able to pull it off. I loved the description of all the wonderful things Sora smelled like... sunlight, water, things that don't have scent, I just thought that was a wonderful way to put it.
Nao Hashiba chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Wow I liked it alot,Naos feelings are so confusing to him huh?But at the same time they seem kinda sad to me.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2