Reviews for My Hiate
Aphrodite's double chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
aw I actually started to cry D: I hope to see more soon.
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
I really liked this chapter an cannot wait for the next.
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
yeah I like this one too. it's touching and definently uniuqe. good work.

Till next time

Gina
WarmasterCain55 chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Good story so far. I like it.
Darkide chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Nice, I was hoping you'd continue this story. It's good in a bad-depressing/fun way or something like that. I can't wait for the next/last part to this. So hop to it!

Yeah sorry no quote, I can't think of anything.
ohsoawesome chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
SHANNARO! Go Sakura!

And so finally she leaves? Yes! But i kinda pity Hinata too..

Please put up the sequel soon! This would be a great chapter story!

Cherry-Chan.
Wind Pixie chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Wow...that was...utterly amazing! O.O I cannot wait for more!
Angelusfaith chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
That was one of the best peices of work I have ever read.I mean that , it was so damn good that I'm going to put this as a favorite .You've got a a good ending but hey if theres more I'll definitly read.

looking forward to reading more of this story,

Angelusfaith
Twilight Moon Rose chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
OMG I've not cried at something in so long! its amazing! please write more! please
Darkide chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Well, wasn't that just a happy and sunny, funny story. Yeah a bit too much sarcasm. I liked it, even though it was rather dark, but it was still pretty good. I hope there is major Uchiha smack down in the second part. The ending in this is ok, but it still wasn't what I would call good. I like happy endings, what can I say. I will say I have read some fics that were gory but yours takes the cake, that was just sick... I like it. Can't wait to see what happens next, but like I said, hoping for some almighty beating of the Uchiha. Later!

I gave you one quote already today, if you want more go somewhere else. I ain't a quote machine.
anon chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Don't know if I like the fact of Sakura having the curse mark. However, it does lead one to think that Sasuke isn't in control anymore. Too bad no one seems to have realized that. As for the ending, it does seem rather open.