Reviews for The Quiet Bookworm
Markynaz chapter 38 . 8/18/2013
This was just beautiful. You should make another story as a sequel to this one.

- Markynaz
BluestEra chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
I like this story so far! It's really nice, and the thing about 'Nodoka's inner voice' is absolutely hilarious!

I only have one negative thing to mention: the Latin title of the book the Nodoka found for Negi. 'Quod' in Latin means 'because'. So, the title of the book would then read "...Physics because Chemistry" by Dexter Faust.

Other than that, love this! I am a major NegixNodoka fan and I am attempting a fic of my own with this shipping. Keep it up!
magic135 chapter 38 . 11/27/2009
hey. good job on the negixnodoka story. maybe you another one someday when you have time.
runewizarddd chapter 38 . 8/2/2009
Yay! NegixNodoka! That was quite entertaining, though your grammar left the impression that you aren't completely used to the English language yet. I imagine that you depended on a computerized grammar check, which makes sure it follows most of the rules, but it can leave it sounding forced. Also, you have a tendency to use the wrong tense (using future instead of past or present, for example). I suppose the best way to improve would be to spend time speaking English with native speakers and analyze how they talk and use contractions. Even with these problems, you are a better content writer than I am, so keep it up and keep us entertained.
WeissKnight99 chapter 37 . 4/24/2009
Ma~n you took a while.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 36 . 1/14/2009
Finally got a chance to read this update...

Fantastic!

I actually didn't think it would be Eva. You caught me by surprise, there.

Still it makes total sense, and I'm glad it's still so high quality.

Looking forward to more.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 35 . 10/29/2008
This story is still awesome as it's always been.

Loved it when Setsuna was compared to a worried husband.

Also, loved how Asuna was her wonderful short-tempered self.

The cliffhanger is great, too.

Good to read more of this story, again.
MasterSprtn117 chapter 35 . 10/28/2008
Great story, but you need to not make your grammar so repetitive. Alot of the times, the characters talk, and then it says who was taking. You should mix it up a little, by putting who said/yelled/whispered the words as an interrupter. A little change is nice.

Before: "I guess. Where are we?" asked Asuna.

Better: "I guess." Asuna said, "Where are we?"

Also, try to make the dialogue flow more. They sound too stiff and robotic. Such as "I am fine." In most conversation, people would say "I'm fine."

Not to sound like my grammar teacher, but it'll help the story flow better. I can help with grammar if you need.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 34 . 9/22/2008
Another fine chapter as always.

Looks like Negi was a little depressed in this chapter, glad Nodoka could set him straight.

Love the fact that they hugged, too.
Karozon chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Alright. First of all, good work. It's got a good plot. However, as good as the grammar is, it's way too stiff. They talk like robots, or servants, or maids or soemthing. Much too formal. You need to make them a little more relaxed sounding. Even the narrarations are really stiff. You could really use some relaxation or stuff.
slayer92 chapter 33 . 8/18/2008
i like the story it is vary good
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 33 . 7/16/2008
There, all caught up. _

This chapter was very fun.

I'd love to see Ayaka get teased more about being drunk.

Also, it's so cute how in denial Nodoka is.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 32 . 7/16/2008
Fantastic chapter!

Loved the rumor that the Twins spread (and their mischief at the party), and all the sweet moments between Negi and Nodoka.

Also dug the dance with Sayo, and Haruna opinion of Nodoka's dress.

Guess I'll read the next one now.
WeissKnight99 chapter 33 . 7/13/2008
the battle does begin... well, cant wait for the next one!
Xela Cir chapter 33 . 7/11/2008
The end was great "the battle begins." One question though. Chacha thinks logically, right, so how did she come up with the idea of tricking Chisame into going? (sorry it's my stupid question day) :)

-Xela